Why can Flying Tampa has Marshallers and Wingwalkers?

Ryan

Replay back to Martain

Post by Ryan » Mon May 08, 2006 1:08 pm

You are so Kind and thanks for Posting. Thanks for deleting the other one that I accidently made. I am a Big Fan of yours Martain I have all of your Scenerey's execpt for Two and Keep up the good work. Sincerely, Ryan
Ryan

I need a Replay back to RobertO

Post by Ryan » Mon May 08, 2006 4:57 pm

Hey RobertO! I havent gotten back a opinion on you yet about my thread that I sent to you today. So take your time and send one back to me thanks. Sincerely, Ryan:)
paavo

Re: Replay on RobertO

Post by paavo » Mon May 08, 2006 5:00 pm

Ryan wrote: If a Pilot is going back into somthing that will NEVER happend because that is what the Mashallers and Wingwalkers are there for at all times to make sure that Doesnt ever happen.
This does happen, probably more often than you think. People make mistakes, and there are lot's and lots of incursions, and planes back into things, mostly it's the wingtip that hits something, but don't think it never happens. Do a search for incursion statistics, you'll probably be shocked at the high number, let me give you one example of things that happen. December 2005 at KSEA a contract baggage handler hit an Alaska MD-83 with a baggage tug, he ddn't tell anybody, and the plane had a rapid cabin depressurization at 26,000 feet.
Edge

Post by Edge » Mon May 08, 2006 8:42 pm

UUUUUH HUH
dandude22

Re: Replay on RobertO

Post by dandude22 » Mon May 08, 2006 8:53 pm

paavo wrote:
Ryan wrote: If a Pilot is going back into somthing that will NEVER happend because that is what the Mashallers and Wingwalkers are there for at all times to make sure that Doesnt ever happen.
This does happen, probably more often than you think. People make mistakes, and there are lot's and lots of incursions, and planes back into things, mostly it's the wingtip that hits something, but don't think it never happens. Do a search for incursion statistics, you'll probably be shocked at the high number, let me give you one example of things that happen. December 2005 at KSEA a contract baggage handler hit an Alaska MD-83 with a baggage tug, he ddn't tell anybody, and the plane had a rapid cabin depressurization at 26,000 feet.
I remember once at PVD they pushed back a Southwest plane too far and the wing got wedged in the blast fence.
Edge

Post by Edge » Mon May 08, 2006 9:11 pm

That would be interesting to watch from the motel back there. :)
paavo

Post by paavo » Mon May 08, 2006 9:35 pm

Edge wrote:UUUUUH HUH
That was right after Alaksa fired all it's ramp people, I applied for that job a couple of years ago, but they only paid 9 bucks an hour. Scary to think that the people pushing the plane back are making poverty level wages.
Edge

Post by Edge » Mon May 08, 2006 10:27 pm

UH HUH, like in yep yep. :wink:
Ryan

Thanks for Posting

Post by Ryan » Tue May 09, 2006 10:06 am

Hey Eveyone! Thanks for posting. I like what everyone said so far on my Topic keep up the good work, and have a good day flying.
Sincerely, Ryan:)
stealth_duke

Post by stealth_duke » Sat May 13, 2006 9:59 am

Ryan, you are my favourite forum user, even better than that Bodo guy :wink:

Keep it up!
Ryan

Replay Back to stealth_duke

Post by Ryan » Sat May 13, 2006 12:44 pm

Hey stealth_duke! Thanks for posting. I appricated you what you said that I am your favorite fourm person on Flying Tampa, and you are the same with me. What did you think about my topic? Did you like my topic? I was just wondering you dont have to post it on here if you want to, but you can send me an at e-mail at gcpepost5522001@yahoo.com. I am now your friend and you can be mine to. Lets keep intouch. Have a good day and good flying too. Talked to you later. Your Friend, Ryan:)
skydvdan

Post by skydvdan » Sat May 13, 2006 2:58 pm

ROFLMAO!!!! :D
gunsontheroof

Post by gunsontheroof » Sat May 13, 2006 3:35 pm

:? :? :?
RobertO

Post by RobertO » Sat May 13, 2006 4:12 pm

I love it when 5 year olds learn to use the Internet.