Why can Flying Tampa has Marshallers and Wingwalkers?

Ryan

Why can Flying Tampa has Marshallers and Wingwalkers?

Post by Ryan » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:37 pm

Hey to all Flying Tampa Fans! I know that Flying Tampa has already has Marshallers at all Gates, but no Wingwalkers? I wanted to know if Flying Tampa could have Marshallers and Wingwalkers at few or all Gates so they can help you park your ride at gates. It will be No framerate impact for these guys, in case you wonder, because Flight Scenery has already have them go to www.FlightScenery.com and click on Products pages and then click on FlightZone 2 Portland Organ Airport that they are making in progress right now, and I wanted to know in the future if Flying Tampa could have all or a few Marshallers and Wingwalkers at Gates? If anyone has anymore ideas please feel free to e-mail me at gcpepost5522001@yahoo.com my name is Ryan Renn. Thanks again for taking your time reading this. [/b]
Ryan

Martain at Flying Tampa Please Replay

Post by Ryan » Tue May 02, 2006 11:18 am

Hey Martain! I like your products and I always have, and if you could please replay on what I said about the Mashallers and Wingwalkers and let me know what you taught of it thanks. Sincerely, Ryan Renn 8)
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue May 02, 2006 12:44 pm

Don't take this reply serious. I thought 2 things (which is way more then I usually do).

1. What makes you think that we are smart enough to implement such cool wingwalkers?

It will be No framerate impact for these guys, in case you wonder....
You sound like Vauchez's parrot there :P
MD11Forever

Re: Why can Flying Tampa has Marshallers and Wingwalkers?

Post by MD11Forever » Tue May 02, 2006 1:46 pm

Ryan wrote: It will be No framerate impact for these guys, in case you wonder, because Flight Scenery has already have them
And how does Flightscenery having them give any indication of how they will affect framerates? You have inside knowledge? Perhaps some great modeling skills?
:wink:
skydvdan

Post by skydvdan » Tue May 02, 2006 1:50 pm

Seems like alot of assumtions about a scenery that hasn't been released yet.
martin[flytampa] wrote: 2.
It will be No framerate impact for these guys, in case you wonder....
You sound like Vauchez's parrot there :P
BURN!! :wink:

How about we see what happens with this scenery before we all try to become experts.
Ryan

Replay to Martain About Wingwalkers

Post by Ryan » Tue May 02, 2006 2:22 pm

Hey Martain! Thanks for responding back to me. You asked me what makes Me think that Flying Tampa is smart enough to implement such a cool Wingwalkers? Here is my answer its Martain Number One: They are the number One people on the grounds at all ariports for Safty reasons. Number Two: You have already have Marshallers at all gates why can you put Wingwalkers at all gates too? All I am saying is that it will be totally awesome if you could do that and to me alot more people are going to buy more of your products too. Are you ever going to add them to all Flying Tampa Simulators in the Future? I am just wondering about that if you are going to add the Wingwalkers or not. What did you think is which is way more cooler then not adding Wingwalkers to all of your simulators? Please tell me or please send me a private message back thanks. Like I said if you Do add Wingwalkers to All Flying Tampa Simulators the "Wingwalkers will no impact all on the framerates at all if you add them in the Simulator". Thanks again for taking your time Martain for reading this, and Have a good day. Sincerely, Ryan
paavo

Post by paavo » Tue May 02, 2006 4:15 pm

BTW, it's Portland OREGON, not Organ.
skydvdan

Re: Replay to Martain About Wingwalkers

Post by skydvdan » Tue May 02, 2006 4:46 pm

Ryan wrote:"Wingwalkers will no impact all on the framerates at all if you add them in the Simulator"
Every object that you create is made up of polygons. The more that you have, the more of a load it puts on a scenery's framerate. Vauchez's wingwalkers look like they are 3D so they will have an impact on framerate no matter how small. If they are animated, and I believe they are, then there's more. My point is: EVERYTHING has an impact on framerates. I understand that Vauchez says that there is no impact but the other part of it is whether the FlyTampa team is willing to add such a detail. Those little fellas aren't created in 5 minutes. So does the benefit outweigh the amount of work invested? BTW, where are you from originally?
Ryan

Replay back about Marshallers and Wingwalkers to MD11Forever

Post by Ryan » Tue May 02, 2006 7:13 pm

MD11Forever! Thanks so much for responding. To let you know go to www.FlightScenery.com then click on Prducts then click on Portland Organ on the Fourms and please Check it out for yourself, and let me know what you taught of it? To let you know MD11Forever the Wingwalkers has already proven you that it can be done in Flight Simulators. To let you know MD11Forever that FlightSecenery DOESNOT effect on Framerates at all, but if you have anymore questions please asked FlightScenery about it ok. Sincerely, Ryan:)

MD11Forever Here is my " Quote"Ryan" It will be No framerate impact for these guys, in case you wonder, because Flight Scenery has already have them". :)
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue May 02, 2006 7:24 pm

Consider this an innovation of master Vauchez for now :)

In due time I will look into something similar for future releases. With FSX we expect the ability to create vertex animations which will open a whole new range of possibilities.
skydvdan

Re: Why can Flying Tampa has Marshallers and Wingwalkers?

Post by skydvdan » Tue May 02, 2006 7:38 pm

MD11Forever wrote:
Ryan wrote: It will be No framerate impact for these guys, in case you wonder, because Flight Scenery has already have them
And how does Flightscenery having them give any indication of how they will affect framerates? You have inside knowledge? Perhaps some great modeling skills?
:wink:
He missed the point of your post completely.
paavo

Post by paavo » Tue May 02, 2006 8:10 pm

Ryan wrote:Portland Organ
Its OREGON............NOT Organ. Sorry to be a jerk about it.
Ryan

Re: Replay back to Skydvdan About Wingwalkers

Post by Ryan » Tue May 02, 2006 8:11 pm

Hey Skydvdan! Thanks for the information Skydvdan. Thanks for responding back to me. I totally understand where you are comming from, and thank you for your point in a good way. I hope in the near Future or Right now I would like to see Flying Tampa Team used them in there Simulators. Would you like a good feeling that when you arrive at a airport at the gate the Wingwalkers and Marshallers are going to help you at all times like in the real world? You are right that the benefits outweight the amout of the work invested. I am originally from Atlanta Georgia just to let you know that. Sincerely, Ryan:)
MD11Forever

Re: Replay back about Marshallers and Wingwalkers to MD11For

Post by MD11Forever » Tue May 02, 2006 9:40 pm

Ryan wrote:MD11Forever! Thanks so much for responding. To let you know go to www.FlightScenery.com then click on Prducts then click on Portland Organ on the Fourms and please Check it out for yourself, and let me know what you taught of it? To let you know MD11Forever the Wingwalkers has already proven you that it can be done in Flight Simulators. To let you know MD11Forever that FlightSecenery DOESNOT effect on Framerates at all, but if you have anymore questions please asked FlightScenery about it ok. Sincerely, Ryan:)

MD11Forever Here is my " Quote"Ryan" It will be No framerate impact for these guys, in case you wonder, because Flight Scenery has already have them". :)
As stated above, you totally missed the point of my post. Yes, I am very well aware of the Flightscenery website and forum. And, as I stated in my post above, had you read it, you have no...ah heck with it. Wasting my time. :?