Montreal CYUL airport

mic_crj
Posts: 24

Montreal CYUL airport

Post by mic_crj » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:20 pm

hey everyone. I works at CYUL and they just did a whole new thing since the previous scenery from Normand Boucher. Transborder and international Terminals are done now. The new Air Transat facility and other new stuffs. Please Fly Tampa, that be really COOL to bring CYUL to Life.
Didier Chabanne
Posts: 79

2 Airport montreal

Post by Didier Chabanne » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:46 am

Hello

good for Montreal CYUL and CYMX ?

thanks

CSTT :o
altstiff
Posts: 220

Re: Montreal CYUL airport

Post by altstiff » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:43 pm

mic_crj wrote:hey everyone. I works at CYUL and they just did a whole new thing since the previous scenery from Normand Boucher. Transborder and international Terminals are done now. The new Air Transat facility and other new stuffs. Please Fly Tampa, that be really COOL to bring CYUL to Life.
Dennis Di Franco (who is currently doing CYYZ) asked me to get in touch with you. He said if you can get him pictures he would be willing to give CYUL a go.

Drop me a PM with an e-mail address and I will shoot it over to Dennis and vice versa.

:o
mic_crj
Posts: 24

Post by mic_crj » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:47 pm

the PM is likes to be disabled on this board. So, i let you my email.
mic_crj@hotmail.com
supercar1000
Posts: 18

Post by supercar1000 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 am

I'm building my own CYUL Scenery because nobody want to do it...

www.cyul2008.ift.fr
f15pilotaf
Posts: 83

Post by f15pilotaf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:19 pm

So... if you guys want it so bad, why not work together and get it done faster? :D
supercar1000
Posts: 18

Post by supercar1000 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:25 pm

f15pilotaf wrote:So... if you guys want it so bad, why not work together and get it done faster? :D

work with who?!!
MidgeyMidget2
Posts: 1235

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm

supercar1000 wrote:
f15pilotaf wrote:So... if you guys want it so bad, why not work together and get it done faster? :D

work with who?!!
Go away.
supercar1000
Posts: 18

Post by supercar1000 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:11 pm

MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
supercar1000 wrote:
f15pilotaf wrote:So... if you guys want it so bad, why not work together and get it done faster? :D

work with who?!!
Go away.

Sorry? :|
swa5956 jay
Posts: 84

Post by swa5956 jay » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm

supercar1000 wrote:
MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
supercar1000 wrote:
work with who?!!
Go away.

Sorry? :|
hard to misunderstand go away
Dillon
Posts: 123

Post by Dillon » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:19 am

Blueprint scenery just released CYUL which is quite nice... :wink:
MidgeyMidget2
Posts: 1235

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:51 pm

Dillon wrote:Blueprint scenery just released CYUL which is quite nice... :wink:
Careful now, everyone will hate you for saying a Blueprint scenery is "nice". People just don't understand that it isn't FlyTampa quality but it isn't priced as high as FlyTampa sceneries.

I will say that Blueprint does have crappy customer service though. I had emailed them with some personal information (as requested by them) to try and apply for being a beta tester and they didn't accept me (fine...not a problem. I understand). But they refuse to answer why they needed some of my personal information (which I stupidly supplied them). They have ignored every one of my follow up emails. So just a little information about the customer service side of Blueprint.
CSTT-KLAS
Posts: 249

Post by CSTT-KLAS » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Hello

I will like a lot a lot to see flytampa done Montreal/ YUL as airport.

Because according to me Blueprint is well but this is not the better creator of scene.

thank you very much
MidgeyMidget2
Posts: 1235

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey...guess what!

This post is over 1 year old!!!!!
Post Reply