Its Hard to Choose.....

bradley27

Its Hard to Choose.....

Post by bradley27 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:01 am

So what do we do? as the buying public, we adore your work, and detail and gorgeous choice of colour and imagination.

As you know everyone wants something, and the most sort after airport upgrades in FS2004/FSX are those of

Las Vegas
Bangkok VTBS/VTBD (FS9 users)
New York
Dallas Ft Worth
Milan Malpensa
Tokyo Intl
Hong Kong Intl VHHH
Heathrow
Toronto

To name but a few, of course you have the likes of FS Dreamteam/Cloud 9 creating there own NYC JFK addon, yet how many of us had the 9 Dragons Kai Tak? When FT release something its straight to the top and the best version out there no arguement!!!!

Alot of us have the Bangkok 2004 upgrade (freeware) for VTBD and then a addon for VTBS was released for both FS9 & FSX, tho work of your style on a double pack VTBD-VTBS would be excellent as would a upgrade for VHHH Hong Kong!!! The requests are endless yet we love everything you do and you work and hope you serve both the FS9 & FSX world for ages to come!!!
jetstar

Post by jetstar » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:57 pm

Most of your listed airport are (will) already (be) covered.

FsDT is doing New York and it would be a waste of time to make JFK (even if FT maybe could do it better) when FsDT's will already be released.

The same for Dallas which will also be made by FsDT.

ISD project has made an excellent (freeware!!) version of Milan Malpenesa (it's even AES compatible).

Heathrow? Are you kidding?! :D Aerosofts Mega Airport London Heathrow 2008 is one of the best sceneries available!

We can argue about VHHH. Some people are satisfied with Thomas Kwong's freeware scenery but some not. VHHH is definetly a candidate.

And you're right with Toronto, Las Vegas, Tokyo and Bankok. :)

There are a lot of big Airports left, of course.

I'm not saying I would like to have one of these but these airports are definetly missing:

- Bankok
- Las Vegas
(- Hong Kong VHHH)
- Toronto (!!)<- And don't tell me this freeware scenery is good, compared to FT?
- Phoenix
- Vancouver
- Singapore (!!!)
- Beijing
- Tokyo
- Souel
bradley27

Well....

Post by bradley27 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Well when 9 Dragons came out, i didnt think it could get any better...but FT released their own version and it was in another league!!!

So if Heathrow did get remade i wouldnt cross FT out to over do the current Simwings excellence.

I didnt know Dallas was in the works with FSDT, and the last time i looked at Milan i didnt like it, i swear it was the same material used in world airports from JF????

And Sydney by CLS???? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not heard alot of great things!!!
bradley27

Post by bradley27 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:57 pm

P.S..

I havent seen any decent Canadian airports or canadian VFR EVER!!!
matanos

Post by matanos » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:15 pm

jetstar wrote:Most of your listed airport are (will) already (be) covered.

FsDT is doing New York and it would be a waste of time to make JFK (even if FT maybe could do it better) when FsDT's will already be released.

The same for Dallas which will also be made by FsDT.

ISD project has made an excellent (freeware!!) version of Milan Malpenesa (it's even AES compatible).

Heathrow? Are you kidding?! :D Aerosofts Mega Airport London Heathrow 2008 is one of the best sceneries available!

We can argue about VHHH. Some people are satisfied with Thomas Kwong's freeware scenery but some not. VHHH is definetly a candidate.

And you're right with Toronto, Las Vegas, Tokyo and Bankok. :)

There are a lot of big Airports left, of course.

I'm not saying I would like to have one of these but these airports are definetly missing:

- Bankok
- Las Vegas
(- Hong Kong VHHH)
- Toronto (!!)<- And don't tell me this freeware scenery is good, compared to FT?
- Phoenix
- Vancouver
- Singapore (!!!)
- Beijing
- Tokyo
- Souel
Yes, Beijing , good airport without any proper upgrade (accurate and detailed)

Thankx
bradley27

Post by bradley27 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:40 pm

PLUS ISD Project site isnt working,
deltaboeing84

Post by deltaboeing84 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Good news. Beijing is in a beta testing right now if it hasn't been released. I had to go to MEPS these last 2 days and just got the email. IT LOOKS STUNNINGLY SEXY!!!
bsabaric

Post by bsabaric » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 am

OMG :shock: Where can we find ZBAA?
deltaboeing84

Post by deltaboeing84 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:46 am

Ill let you guys know when it pops up. Hes doing some finishing touches on it. You guys will like it;) specially the ones that have been requesting Beijing.
matanos

Post by matanos » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:24 am

deltaboeing84 wrote:Good news. Beijing is in a beta testing right now if it hasn't been released. I had to go to MEPS these last 2 days and just got the email. IT LOOKS STUNNINGLY SEXY!!!

Oh, Very good, have some photos to show ?

I ~I_OVE-ZBAA!!!
deltaboeing84

Post by deltaboeing84 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:24 pm

I'll show some, but only with permission from George or Martin. It's a respect thing. You don't walk into someones house without asking;).
TJC

Post by TJC » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 pm

deltaboeing84 wrote:I'll show some, but only with permission from George or Martin. It's a respect thing. You don't walk into someones house without asking;).
If its good enough quality, I'd hope they'd agree.

Hope it is good enough as its one really needed project right now considering the Olympics in the next few weeks.

I'm still holding out for a PANC scenery by Martin and/or George though.
Fly Tampa PANC and Georender's Alaska sceneries would be something out of this world.
Ahh, but a man can dream :D
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:39 pm

deltaboeing84 wrote:I'll show some, but only with permission from George or Martin. It's a respect thing. You don't walk into someones house without asking;).
Be my guest.
matanos

Post by matanos » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:29 pm

bradley27 wrote:PLUS ISD Project site isnt working,
You can go directly into AVSIM Website and type "ISD" in search field

and you'll get the all sceneries you're looking for... :)

Have A Nice week