Fly tampa - Kai Tak
Fly tampa - San Fransico
Fly tampa - TNCM
and
Aerosoft - Heathrow

with

ULTIMATE TRAFFIC 2007

Soundtrack: Greg Laswell - How The Day Sounds

Hope you guys enjoy watching this video !
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:45 am

As with all of your videos, this one is fantastic!!

I also just bought that song on iTunes thanks to your video. I did have one other song of Greg Laswell's but never checked out his other stuff.
newmanix

Post by newmanix » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Very nicely done indeed!

Are those ai sounds and controller voices part of the package? If so, I am buying this for sure!

Thanks for sharing!
Silverbud

Post by Silverbud » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:31 pm

thx newmanix and MidgeyMidget2

in fact all the sounds are custom. download some from soundsdog.com, and used some from the sound folder in FS9 and FSx

the only plane that isn t AI is the one i flew to land at Kai Tak :)

if i made this video it s because a lot of my friends know that Flytampa are my favorites sceneries by far and they were wondering if UT7 works fine with the Fly Tampa Products.

Here is the proof i think. as you can see in the video. it works; It doesn t lag, and the texture quality of UT7 is 10 times better than the UT5 =)

Cheers everyone
newmanix

Post by newmanix » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Silverbud wrote:thx newmanix and MidgeyMidget2

in fact all the sounds are custom. download some from soundsdog.com, and used some from the sound folder in FS9 and FSx

the only plane that isn t AI is the one i flew to land at Kai Tak :)

if i made this video it s because a lot of my friends know that Flytampa are my favorites sceneries by far and they were wondering if UT7 works fine with the Fly Tampa Products.

Here is the proof i think. as you can see in the video. it works; It doesn t lag, and the texture quality of UT7 is 10 times better than the UT5 =)

Cheers everyone
Damn! I thought those sounds were too good to be true!

Thanks M8!
Silverbud

Post by Silverbud » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm

lol thx newmanix :) Ya i spend lot of time in adding sounds that look realistic ^^ It create a better atmosphere in the video :)
newmanix

Post by newmanix » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm

I might do that in my next FS video! Makes it more REAL!

Here is one I did a while back... Only I added a soundtrack insted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzKVPpl- ... annel_page
BOOM

Post by BOOM » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm

:D Really nice videos guy's, I like all the great camera angles,I know these vids take a lot of time to get right,thank you for making them,they're great to watch!!
Silverbud

Post by Silverbud » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:43 pm

BOOM wrote::D Really nice videos guy's, I like all the great camera angles,I know these vids take a lot of time to get right,thank you for making them,they're great to watch!!
you r welcome ! i had a blast making this video. i love flytampa products so much =D