Vectors!!

BOOM

Vectors!!

Post by BOOM » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:25 am

:D Hello, I apologise in advance if most of you have seen this FSX short film.I just did and think it's incredible,It deserves a BUMP!!! anyway :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fej9EWWLSsw
Silverbud

Post by Silverbud » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm

one of the coolest FS video out there :) very original.
BOOM

Post by BOOM » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:24 pm

I enjoy your work Silverbud,Your work very original and has great camera angles,anything new in the pipeline?
Silverbud

Post by Silverbud » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:48 pm

not at the moment. I do not have time for non commercial videos anymore since i joined Jaggyroad Films Company.

We are producting videos for the biggest fs add-on companies out there such as Aerosoft, Just Flight, Flight One, A2A simulation, RealFlight etc... so between my IRL work and this other work.. i do not have lot of free time anymore ;)

I will soon buy a new Hard drive 10 000rpm which should allow me to produce videos on FSX. Right now my hard drive is old and slow... and doesn t like FSX so much.
skydvdan

Post by skydvdan » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Let me say that usually a 9 minute + video I would turn off right about the 3-4 minute mark because I'm bored. This one was definitely the exception. Awesome video all around. Kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more all the way through. Keep up the great work. Also thanks to Boom for bringing it to my attention. I missed it before. :D
BOOM

Post by BOOM » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Haha,Hey Dan cool!! I know what you mean about 9+ min vids,I get a bit bored also,but this one grabed me from the opening 747 Go-around,I also really like Silverbuds vids,,,,,I actually found a way to upload them to my Q phone so when I'm at a very boring lecture or in a waiting rm I can enjoy some FlyTampa scenery!!
Silverbud

Post by Silverbud » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:06 am

BOOM wrote:Haha,Hey Dan cool!! I know what you mean about 9+ min vids,I get a bit bored also,but this one grabed me from the opening 747 Go-around,I also really like Silverbuds vids,,,,,I actually found a way to upload them to my Q phone so when I'm at a very boring lecture or in a waiting rm I can enjoy some FlyTampa scenery!!
this is funny cause i do the same thing. I uploaded a bunch of videos on my iphones and when i got a break at work or nothing to do i watch some of them :D