Preview - Buffalo Niagara International Airport - KBUF

yankeesji

Post by yankeesji » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:57 am

This is top notch work! I don't know anything about this airport, but I can't wait to purchase! All your work is amazing... :shock:
Orion

Post by Orion » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:05 am

Latest screenshots are great!

Just a question: are the jetways animated so they can join with the aircraft (in FSX using inverse kinematics)?
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 am

Orion wrote:Latest screenshots are great!

Just a question: are the jetways animated so they can join with the aircraft (in FSX using inverse kinematics)?
There's no point in my view. AES will provide moving jetways anyway.
My Jet models are quite complex(1000+ polys each), so rigging them for IK might require a simplified model; & even cause some slow down.
Orion

Post by Orion » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 am

Ah, that's cool. Still looks great :).
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Wow, that looks absolutely stunning. And dare I say - finally! How long has it been since you've first hinted at KBUF? 5 years? ;)

Sign me up for the FS9 version :)
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 pm

mackintosh wrote:Wow, that looks absolutely stunning. And dare I say - finally! How long has it been since you've first hinted at KBUF? 5 years? ;)

Sign me up for the FS9 version :)
That older version was cancelled. I was disheartened by FSX's many problems upon release.

This version is only 5 months old. I didn't re-use much from the fs9 version.
n797mx

Post by n797mx » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey George, I'm going up to the airport again tonight, you need any other pictures I could help with? :wink:
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:14 pm

n797mx wrote:Hey George, I'm going up to the airport again tonight, you need any other pictures I could help with? :wink:
I'll email you about that if I think of something. Thanks.
cmpbllsjc

Post by cmpbllsjc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:36 pm

These previews look great. Although not an airport that I would normally buy, just seeing how good it looks will probably change my ming.

I wonder if Martin is working on an airport as well?
NWarty

Post by NWarty » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Beautiful work George :wink:
newmanix

Post by newmanix » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 pm

F#CK!NG BEAUTIFUL!!

And this is a great region to have a new FS airport. Great for flights between Midway and JFK/LGA/BOS/Green State. Damn you picked a good one!! :D

Ok so I have to pop that big question....

Is this the airport that Martin was refering to the new "K" airport that can land 747's etc? Or is that another project in the works?????

D'
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 pm

newmanix wrote:F#CK!NG BEAUTIFUL!!

And this is a great region to have a new FS airport. Great for flights between Midway and JFK/LGA/BOS/Green State. Damn you picked a good one!! :D

Is this the airport that Martin was refering to the new "K" airport that can land 747's etc? Or is that another project in the works?????

D'
There's another 'K' coming soon. No more questions about it please. Martin will show it when he's ready.
newmanix

Post by newmanix » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:
newmanix wrote:F#CK!NG BEAUTIFUL!!

D'
There's another 'K' coming soon. No more questions about it please. Martin will show it when he's ready.
Aiight!! Cheers George :D

D'
gladsonmoreira

Post by gladsonmoreira » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm

It's another wonderful masterpiece of FlyTampa's great developers!

The FlyTampa's sceneries always gives us great pleasure and fun to fly!

George and Martin, thanks again for making the virtual flight more real!

Great work!