Preview - Buffalo Niagara International Airport - KBUF

gladsonmoreira

Re: Preview - Buffalo Niagara International Airport - KBUF

Post by gladsonmoreira » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:I'm sticking the medium/large airports. These mega super hubs aren't very interesting & would take me 2 years development, unless in a multi member team.
I'm trying to release an airport every 6 months. So KLAX is't smart for me, unless I wanna go broke or do a boxy simple version which I wouldn't enjoy.
As we all can see, the quality of scenarios produced by the FlyTampa Team is unquestionable!

Congratulations George and Martin!

Any work constructed by them win many virtual pilots!

So many scenarios to come! Two per year is a great goal!

After all, for aviation enthusiasts, dreams of expanding your horizons!

And they are increasingly at the beautiful scenery of FlyTampa!

Just feel to hear many K's, we need to explore the World...

What about some S's, we will conquer this world, let's leave it bigger and more beautiful, this example SBSV in Salvador - BRA, SBGL and SBRJ in Rio de Janeiro - BRA, SBGR and SBSP in Sao Paulo - BRA ...

Think about it!

Warm hugs from a brazilian aviator!
Last edited by gladsonmoreira on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geoffbecks

Post by geoffbecks » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Oooh Please 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance for FS9 :wink:
n797mx

Post by n797mx » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

geoffbecks wrote:Oooh Please 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance for FS9 :wink:
+1 My FSX will cry. :P
eabraham767

Post by eabraham767 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:35 pm

as in K george, you mean KSFO because that is what the entire west coast of flight simmers need!!!

n797mx

Post by n797mx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 am

eabraham767 wrote:as in K george, you mean KSFO because that is what the entire west coast of flight simmers need!!!
Um....

What?!? :P
yankeesji

Post by yankeesji » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 am

n797mx wrote:
eabraham767 wrote:as in K george, you mean KSFO because that is what the entire west coast of flight simmers need!!!
Um....

What?!? :P
LOL...I was thinking the same exact thing... :D
newmanix

Post by newmanix » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm

I do agree that we do need a So Cal scenery. LAX wouldn't be a good idea now because of the changes in construction unless they have a good copy of the plans (which I could get) :wink: . But John Wane / Bob Hope or updated Limburgh Field is a very good idea for the mean time... My FSDT KLAS is feeling a little isolated...
eabraham767

Post by eabraham767 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm

newmanix wrote:I do agree that we do need a So Cal scenery. LAX wouldn't be a good idea now because of the changes in construction unless they have a good copy of the plans (which I could get) :wink: . But John Wane / Bob Hope or updated Limburgh Field is a very good idea for the mean time... My FSDT KLAS is feeling a little isolated...
That is true LAX would be great, there isn't a good fsx payware scenery for it neither SFO, i know that i havge been dying for an fsx SFO scenery ever since fsx came out. I don't know which airport flytampa would do next after buffalo, but it better be KLAX of KSFO!!!!

gladsonmoreira

Post by gladsonmoreira » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 pm

US CITIES X NIAGARA FALLS/BUFFALO RELEASED !!!

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?a ... Simulation
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 pm

gladsonmoreira wrote:US CITIES X NIAGARA FALLS/BUFFALO RELEASED !!!

Ew. Looks like a waste of money. The only thing I'm impressed with is the amount of buildings they pack in their scenery but the quality of the textures on the buildings and lack of night textures is extremely disappointing.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Looks great to me.
n797mx

Post by n797mx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm

MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
gladsonmoreira wrote:US CITIES X NIAGARA FALLS/BUFFALO RELEASED !!!

Ew. Looks like a waste of money. The only thing I'm impressed with is the amount of buildings they pack in their scenery but the quality of the textures on the buildings and lack of night textures is extremely disappointing.
Plus it's out of date. They included Memorial Auditorium (2nd preview on the bottom middle) which was demolished almost 2 yrs ago! :x

On a lighter note, cant wait to use my new bird here:
cmpbllsjc

Post by cmpbllsjc » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

MidgeyMidget2 wrote:Ew. Looks like a waste of money. The only thing I'm impressed with is the amount of buildings they pack in their scenery but the quality of the textures on the buildings and lack of night textures is extremely disappointing.
I agree and scenery like that with no night textures in my opinion is a waste of money, unless of course you do all of your flying in daytime hours. The screen shots look good, but I will never buy any scenery, whether is an airport, city, or photo ground textures that only have day textures. Can you imagine if FlyTampa or FSDT did these great looking airports but only with day textures? People would be outraged and most likely wouldn't buy them. Why people buy these 'Mega Cities" with no night textures is beyond me.

It's going to look really bad if you fly there at night and forget to disable that scenery before you take off.
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 pm

cmpbllsjc wrote:
MidgeyMidget2 wrote:Ew. Looks like a waste of money. The only thing I'm impressed with is the amount of buildings they pack in their scenery but the quality of the textures on the buildings and lack of night textures is extremely disappointing.
I agree and scenery like that with no night textures in my opinion is a waste of money, unless of course you do all of your flying in daytime hours. The screen shots look good, but I will never buy any scenery, whether is an airport, city, or photo ground textures that only have day textures. Can you imagine if FlyTampa or FSDT did these great looking airports but only with day textures? People would be outraged and most likely wouldn't buy them. Why people buy these 'Mega Cities" with no night textures is beyond me.

It's going to look really bad if you fly there at night and forget to disable that scenery before you take off.
And, if I read it correctly, the textures are only for 1 season...so there goes looking at a photoreal Buffalo covered in snow.

n797mx, they are out of date because I believe they are using outdated Microsoft maps and 3D stuff. At least I remember something being said about them when reading one of their forum posts. But if you look at their 3D buildings compared to the 3D ones in the Bing (used to be Live) maps, the textures appear to be the same.