KSEA already for FSX?

andymax00

KSEA already for FSX?

Post by andymax00 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 am

Hi everyone!

Had been a little bit out of the flightsim stuff, but I'm back and when I entered FT’s page, I noticed that in the destinations map Seattle was as a red circle (red circle equals FSX, right?). Wondering if there are any plans making KSEA for FSX.

Regards,
Andrés.
signmanbob

Re: KSEA already for FSX?

Post by signmanbob » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:59 pm

FlyTampa has not made KSEA for FSX yet. If they do, it will fly off of the shelves. I know many, many people would want to have this airport by FlyTampa to go with their Orbx scenery. It would be a match made in Heaven.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Its being seriously considered for a re-make.
nevetrek

Post by nevetrek » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Ohhh thank you ....
I think best, with the futur Vancouvert and Orbx scenery area... :wink:
TJC

Post by TJC » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:07 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:Its being seriously considered for a re-make.
Ok, George is either pissed off his mind, doped off his mind or serious.

I seriously hope in his pissed off his mind, into doped off his mind, he has found some way to make FSX behave enough to make KSEA work anywhere but single fps figures.

Maybe the drink is talking, but hell yeah, sign me up George....... :D
ccourtney

Post by ccourtney » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 pm

This evening, as the sun was going down, I was sitting in my hot tub looking to the east out over Puget Sound towards snow capped Mount Rainier. A cold front has draped itself across the region and I was watching the planes out in the distance line up for a northerly approach into KSEA. Aircraft inbound from the northwest pick up the JAWBN approach which routes them over the island I live on; they aren't loud but your eye tends to drift up to see what is overhead and I was tracking them as they did their U-turn and banked left towards SeaTac. It is unfortunate we don't have a good rendition of KSEA for FSX and I do hope Fly Tampa will redo this great airport. For what it's worth I probably should have been paying more attention to my bikini clad wife versus thoughts of Flight sim. :)