What is FlyTampa working on these days?

Pilot777X

Re: What is FlyTampa working on these days?

Post by Pilot777X » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 am

They are working on Quito and San Jose..
ywg256

Post by ywg256 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:53 am

right, i forgot about those projects they are working on. well, I guess the speculation continues on who is doing Cancun. Regardless of who it is I will probably buy it when it comes out later this year.
garrettprs

Post by garrettprs » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 pm

You better hope it's not MagMexico...
Pilot777X

Post by Pilot777X » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Shot definitly shows professional work.. not an average developer style to be honest.. could be flytampa no idea, once a new yellow dot appears on the destinations map you'll see soon enough if it's flytampa or not lol
Flukey

Post by Flukey » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:03 am

I would say an updated Boston if I was a betting man ;)

http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/ ... estination
skwaL

Post by skwaL » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:22 am

When you think about airports to do, dont think on what YOU will like, think of what everyone else would like and that would bring business. My two cents are on the new version of LFPG, ZBAA, RKSI, RJAA, and KBOS

LFPG exists but is very outdated.
ZBAA Doesnt exist
RKSI exists bu very outdate
RJAA exists but is poorly optimized and very expensive
KBOS exists and I believe George will be doing a remake of it :)
simsuper80

Post by simsuper80 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:50 am

skwaL wrote:When you think about airports to do, dont think on what YOU will like, think of what everyone else would like and that would bring business. My two cents are on the new version of LFPG, ZBAA, RKSI, RJAA, and KBOS

LFPG exists but is very outdated.
ZBAA Doesnt exist
RKSI exists bu very outdate
RJAA exists but is poorly optimized and very expensive
KBOS exists and I believe George will be doing a remake of it :)
LFPG is being worked on by taxi2gate
ZBAA will be worked on by pacsim after salt lake city (but that will take some time)

another airport that really needs an update is dubai
Pilot777X

Post by Pilot777X » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:15 am

Simsuper80 I think Sydney definitly needs a reboot as well! LOL Dubai is fine the way it is for now.. just let flytampa do their thing, please.
simsuper80

Post by simsuper80 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Pilot777X wrote:Simsuper80 I think Sydney definitly needs a reboot as well! LOL Dubai is fine the way it is for now.. just let flytampa do their thing, please.
I am glad they're updating boston, but I am just saying that I hope they do the same thing to dubai sometime in the future

dubai is not that new anymore, many new taxiways have been made and concorse d is finnished

a lot of people dont even realize how much the airport has changed since flytampa released there last version of dubai.

go to page 25 of this pdf and you will see what i mean:
http://www.ivaoae.com/charts/ae-charts/ ... erview.pdf
garrettprs

Post by garrettprs » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:00 am

skwaL wrote:When you think about airports to do, dont think on what YOU will like, think of what everyone else would like and that would bring business.
Finally, some decent logic. "Please do my local bumpkin airport out in the middle of nowhere... PLEASE!!!!"

Enough already.
Pilot777X wrote:Simsuper80 I think Sydney definitly needs a reboot as well!
Huh? YSSY just came out. Care to qualify or clarify?
Pilot777X

Post by Pilot777X » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:58 am

Just saying that Dubai doesn't really need an update YET.. dubai is under construction all the time
fluffball2015

i did not get download or serial code

Post by fluffball2015 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:28 pm

i have bought your buffalo airport and it says you successfully payed and all that but then it doesn't give me serial code or the file this was a airport i loved and i want it bad and now it got ripped off and i don't have it :evil: :evil: :evil: it even says o my bank account that i did :x
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: i did not get download or serial code

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:00 pm

fluffball2015 wrote:i have bought your buffalo airport and it says you successfully payed and all that but then it doesn't give me serial code or the file this was a airport i loved and i want it bad and now it got ripped off and i don't have it :evil: :evil: :evil: it even says o my bank account that i did :x
No one's ripping you off. Check the email hasn't been put into a spam/junk folder by your computer's security software.
If you still have trouble email me g.grimshaw[at]flytampa.com