ACFT ARE NOT ALIGNING PROPERLY AT KSEA

bank1

ACFT ARE NOT ALIGNING PROPERLY AT KSEA

Post by bank1 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm having problems with acft at KSEA not being aligned see attached.
Other scenery installed FSGENESIS, UT USA. Please advise.[/img]
Attachments
pic14.JPG
pic14.JPG (168.5 KiB) Viewed 6732 times
pic15.JPG
pic15.JPG (184.61 KiB) Viewed 6732 times
pic16.JPG
pic16.JPG (176.55 KiB) Viewed 6732 times
Acezboy

Post by Acezboy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Slew into the middle.
paavo

Post by paavo » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Delete or disable the afcad that comes with any AI traffic you are using
bank1

Post by bank1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 pm

paavo wrote:Delete or disable the afcad that comes with any AI traffic you are using
Well I didn't try your method yet and I'll tell you why? I have a fresh copy of FS9 patched 9.1 installed with no add-ons on a laptop for testing purposes. When I run FS9 w/o KSEA I don't have the alignment problems, with FLYTAMPA KSEA installed I get the alignment problems?

Also I use MYTRAFFIC 2006 for AI Traffic this is not the problem. If you look at the pic's you will see how the acft are taxing to the right of the taxiway in the grass.
TJC

Post by TJC » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Do you have AFCAD2 installed anywhere, or ScanAFD?
Your pictures show me there are 2 AFCAD's installed here somehow.

1, the one that comes with FT KSEA,
2, whatever AFCAD Mytraffic installed as part of the program.
It's a known issue with addon Traffic programs like this.
bank1

Post by bank1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm

TJC
1. If I find these AFCAD files how do I go about disabling it?
2. If I disable the AFCAD file and it is need by the program that installed it wan't that create a problem for that program?
3. If you think it's a AFCAD file why when I run FS9 clean install W/O ADD-ONS I don't have the problem. As I mentioned in my initial post the test I conducted was on a laptop with a freshly installed FS9 9.1?

Don
paavo

Post by paavo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:19 pm

I have a fresh copy of FS9 patched 9.1 installed with no add-ons on a laptop for testing purposes
Also I use MYTRAFFIC 2006 for AI Traffic this is not the problem
I'm confused, do you have Mytraffic installed or not ?

If you do, then it's for sure the mytraffic afcad.

You can rename the mytraffic KSEA afcad to something like .BAK or .ORG, or just delete it.
That is all you need to do, and it will work fine.
bank1

Post by bank1 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:27 am

Yes I do have it installed on my main desktop computer. For clarification when I spoke of my laptop that is the computer I use to try and duplicate the alignment problem on. I try and find the file and rename it. Let you know how it goes.

Wow !! It worked but I still have to initial line up the acft with centerline of the rwy when every I load up KSEA. I did some checking around with about six other add-on airports and it appears that this is not just happening with FLYTAMPA products. Since you can't provide support for other products when there is a widespread of acft not aligned the best thing to do is delete the AFCAD file? Thanks for your help with this issue
paavo

Post by paavo » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 pm

bank1 wrote:Yes I do have it installed on my main desktop computer. For clarification when I spoke of my laptop that is the computer I use to try and duplicate the alignment problem on. I try and find the file and rename it. Let you know how it goes.

Wow !! It worked but I still have to initial line up the acft with centerline of the rwy when every I load up KSEA. I did some checking around with about six other add-on airports and it appears that this is not just happening with FLYTAMPA products. Since you can't provide support for other products when there is a widespread of acft not aligned the best thing to do is delete the AFCAD file? Thanks for your help with this issue
Any time you have a 3rd party airport, you will need to disable the mytraffic afcad for those airports.
bank1

Post by bank1 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Got It, I'm doing that now. Thanks for all the help