Simmarket €9, Flytampa €18 for FS9+FSX Upgrade?

Alexander Arlow

Simmarket €9, Flytampa €18 for FS9+FSX Upgrade?

Post by Alexander Arlow » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 am

Hi Flytampa Team,

I was just wondering if it is true, that if you purchased V1 at Simmarket, you get both versions of the upgrade for just 9 Euros while the purchase page on www.flytampa.com indicated, that you have to pay 9 Euros for each of those upgrades. As I have bought V1 directly on the Flytampa website I am not able to benefit from the discount at simmarket.

I think it would be fair for people like me - who have bought V1 at your website with the idea of not wasting any money on commision - have to pay twice as much for V2 if we plan to use it on 2 different Sims.

Looking forward to your opinions.

Alex
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:21 pm

It was true, however not a intentional discount but a mistake on how Simmarket set it up. Some people benefited, others are upset and I lost some revenue from this mistake. A fair solution I don't have, unless this fair solution involves me loosing more revenue.
Alexander Arlow

Post by Alexander Arlow » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi Martin, thanks for your honesty :). Well so I will have to wait until i migrate to FSX in a few weeks. But IF you should ever decide to change you policy on that topic, please drop a reply here ;).

Alex
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Any change of "policy" I can think of will upset someone. If I give the respective missing 2004/X upgrade to people like you who bought 1 at 9 Euro, that will upset people the who already bought both at 9 each.

The upgrade was setup this way with the assumption that users wanting both fs9 and fsx would be the minority.