Flagpoles

Mike...

Flagpoles

Post by Mike... » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 am

In one of the preview threads there was talk of two flagpoles near American and United gates. George, you said you'd add them, should they be there? Because I'm not seeeing them. I'm using FS9.

Other than that, great looking scenery!

:)
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:07 am

Hey Mike.

They are in the FSX version only right now because they are skinned cloth animation.

I'll try & do a patch for you adding some static ones if thats okay?
RKE

Post by RKE » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:10 am

Static ones would be fine for me, it's just nice to have 'something' there if you know what I mean :D
Mike...

Post by Mike... » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:12 am

Static would be fine, no rush.

:wink:
Delta777

Post by Delta777 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:35 am

Yep better static then not available! :)
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:01 am

Here ya' go guys. Overwrite your files in FlyBoston\scenery with these two files & you should get the flags.

Lets us know if it works please.
Attachments
Flags_FS9.zip
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 437 times
RKE

Post by RKE » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 am

Major thumbs up for the quick response, George 8)
Mike...

Post by Mike... » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 am

The flags look good to me. Thanks!

I did see something else, I'm not sure if it's related. I slewed around after I checked the flags and went to see the harbor stuff (great addition btw) and when I turned back I saw huge gray flat surfaces extending high up in the air and across the airfield, emanating from concourse B (more or less). After a (micro)second they disappear (probably bacause of texture loading?). When I slew back and then forward again, gray areas visible for a split second and then gone. I would make a screen shot, but I'm not that fast, although I'll try.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:44 am

Mike... wrote:The flags look good to me. Thanks!

I did see something else, I'm not sure if it's related. I slewed around after I checked the flags and went to see the harbor stuff (great addition btw) and when I turned back I saw huge gray flat surfaces extending high up in the air and across the airfield, emanating from concourse B (more or less). After a (micro)second they disappear (probably bacause of texture loading?). When I slew back and then forward again, gray areas visible for a split second and then gone. I would make a screen shot, but I'm not that fast, although I'll try.
Yeah, I've seen the sucker. I'll fix it the inevitable upcoming patch :)
Delta777

Post by Delta777 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:24 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:Here ya' go guys. Overwrite your files in FlyBoston\scenery with these two files & you should get the flags.

Lets us know if it works please.
Working perfectly! Thanks for adding them!
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Perhaps this should be stickied or better yet, a sticky containing all of the updates done to the scenery.

I had to search to find this one. *gasp* :P :D