Athens for Xplane Released

Post Reply
george[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 3307

Athens for Xplane Released

Post by george[flytampa] » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:46 am

Athens for Xplane released. Σας ευχαριστώ

Please download the new Xplane installer or your serial won't work.
https://www.flytampa.org/dwl/FlyTampa_U ... _Setup.exe
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (486.03 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (237.39 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (300.68 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (700.04 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (833.69 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (433.55 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
deshain
Posts: 9

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by deshain » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:26 pm

hi there!

first of all thanks for the work which was beeing put into this project. I just did my first test flight and i really like the enormous detail of the airport!
The first thing i noticed though, is -and i was expecting this- that your mesh is overwriting my ortho4xp tile. Can we expect a conversion tool like with LGTS and LGKR?
Is it planned to release also parts of the city or custom buildings in future?

best Regards
Ifikratis
Posts: 30

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by Ifikratis » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:01 pm

deshain wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:26 pm
hi there!

first of all thanks for the work which was beeing put into this project. I just did my first test flight and i really like the enormous detail of the airport!
The first thing i noticed though, is -and i was expecting this- that your mesh is overwriting my ortho4xp tile. Can we expect a conversion tool like with LGTS and LGKR?
Is it planned to release also parts of the city or custom buildings in future?

best Regards
+1
george[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 3307

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by george[flytampa] » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:06 pm

We'll look into it
markmcfckeohane
Posts: 1

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by markmcfckeohane » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:51 pm

hi im having an issue with the gates around A35 the building is completely see through i ave installed and uninstalled several times to see if that worked but it did not can you help please.
regards
mark keohane
george[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 3307

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by george[flytampa] » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:17 pm

markmcfckeohane wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:51 pm
hi im having an issue with the gates around A35 the building is completely see through i ave installed and uninstalled several times to see if that worked but it did not can you help please.
regards
mark keohane
Found the problem. It's caused by Texture quality being set to 'No Compression'. Change it to Maximum and it should be fine.
christianrosnes
Posts: 5

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by christianrosnes » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:34 am

Hi, having already bought Flytampa Corfu and Thessaloniki sceneries which included fixes for ortho scenery, I was surprised to find out that there was no ortho4xp patch included in the Athens scenery. So I am also really hoping that Flytampa releases a fix for ortho scenery sometime soon.
Kossuvissy
Posts: 1

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by Kossuvissy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:51 am

christianrosnes wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:34 am
Hi, having already bought Flytampa Corfu and Thessaloniki sceneries which included fixes for ortho scenery, I was surprised to find out that there was no ortho4xp patch included in the Athens scenery. So I am also really hoping that Flytampa releases a fix for ortho scenery sometime soon.
+1.
ampharoah
Posts: 8

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by ampharoah » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi,

I just installed Athens for XPlane, but the satelite terminal buildings are missing. The jetways display and hangars and buildings around the airport, but not the satelite terminal buildings.

Please could you advise?

Andrew
george[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 3307

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by george[flytampa] » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:36 pm

ampharoah wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm
Hi,

I just installed Athens for XPlane, but the satelite terminal buildings are missing. The jetways display and hangars and buildings around the airport, but not the satelite terminal buildings.

Please could you advise?

Andrew
Move your texture slider onto Maximum. Its probably set to no compression.
ampharoah
Posts: 8

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by ampharoah » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:04 pm

That fixed it, many thanks.

Andrew
Swisspilot
Posts: 25

Re: Athens for Xplane Released

Post by Swisspilot » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:56 am

Will a P3Dv4 Version follow?

Kind Regards
Patrick
Post Reply