Copenhagen EKCH (Old Preview Thread)

Post Reply
Axel
Posts: 62

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by Axel » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 am

EmilG[flytampa] wrote:
Axel wrote:Isn't their next project Schipol? Or is this another team? I mean FSDG.

Brgds,

Axel
yes, but i'd not turn down some reference images to keep in file, maybe for later :)

Now I found the official statement on your homepage about EHAM....Q4 2015! 8) :D

Will this be also released under FlyTampa? You are aware of, that everybody expects a top notch LARGE airport with many details even in the remote parts? (Polderbaan, etc)? :shock:

:)

Brgds,

Axel
streichholz
Posts: 40

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by streichholz » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 pm

KingMusjo wrote:Hi Emil,



I heard somewhere, that release isn't until start november?! Is that correct?
To be honest, I was hoping for a few weeks... not a few months from now... :)



Best regards,
Anders

(Still mesmorized by your work, btw - Copenhagen (and surroundings) looks absolutely amazing!!!)
What? November? :(

My hope was august. :/
Jeremy
Posts: 33

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by Jeremy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:04 pm

very nice pics!

Congrats for your amazing job!

I hope there will be a FS9 version... :D
BoazDK
Posts: 220

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by BoazDK » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:27 am

Emil will your AMS also see the same quality? I see your talent has improved a lot over the years, so I am optimistic about AMS!
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1350

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 am

BoazDK wrote:Emil will your AMS also see the same quality? I see your talent has improved a lot over the years, so I am optimistic about AMS!
thanks!
I m gonna try to match this level, hopefully go above.
There is always room for improvement...it'd be boring if there wasn't ;)
KingMusjo
Posts: 46

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by KingMusjo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Is release of CPH still on schedule?
Last I heard, it was beginning of November? :)
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1350

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:37 pm

KingMusjo wrote:Is release of CPH still on schedule?
Last I heard, it was beginning of November? :)
on schedule :)
BoazDK
Posts: 220

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by BoazDK » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:49 am

EmilG[flytampa] wrote:
BoazDK wrote:Emil will your AMS also see the same quality? I see your talent has improved a lot over the years, so I am optimistic about AMS!
thanks!
I m gonna try to match this level, hopefully go above.
There is always room for improvement...it'd be boring if there wasn't ;)

Sure that's a win win for both parts! Still its pretty exciting to expect AMS in such quality! I think you've come very far!

Did you also do Scandinavian airports a long time ago or was that another group?
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1350

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:23 am

BoazDK wrote: Did you also do Scandinavian airports a long time ago or was that another group?
someone else probably; i've only worked on Greek airports so far... :)
Ifikratis
Posts: 54

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by Ifikratis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:39 am

Thank you Emilios! Your work is amazing!
Thank you FlyTampa!

Looking forward to purchasing this masterpiece!
BoazDK
Posts: 220

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by BoazDK » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:16 am

EmilG[flytampa] wrote:
BoazDK wrote: Did you also do Scandinavian airports a long time ago or was that another group?
someone else probably; i've only worked on Greek airports so far... :)
Ok sorry that was someone else then :D

Can't wait to stalk your future work :wink:
KingMusjo
Posts: 46

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by KingMusjo » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:02 am

Hi Emil,


Any more previews before (long awaited) release? Or are you just "wrapping" things up, now? :)
JoeSimonsen
Posts: 12

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by JoeSimonsen » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi, can we expect CPH to be released, soon October, beginning of November, late November go even first in December? :)

Regards Jonas Simonsen
marcusnyberg
Posts: 30

Re: Copenhagen EKCH

Post by marcusnyberg » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 am

Emil, is there any way to contact you privately? I might have something for you.
Post Reply