astro_liam

Re: V1.5 PBR Possible BUG

Post by astro_liam » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am

martin[flytampa] wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:33 pm
astro_liam wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:09 pm
Any update from FT on this?

I must add when I installed V4.4 it was a clean install. (Not done via the client content update, instead of the whole installer) I know there is discussion in the community that both the content and client are required and not just the client.
Run the Universal Installer again to reinstall CYYZ 1.6, afterwards turn PBR off in the Config Tool
That does indeed fix the issue, however turning PBR back on in the configurator leads to the same issue. So is the solution to just not use PBR?
astro_liam

Post by astro_liam » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:07 am

Update: It seems even with PBR off in the configurator I still have this issue? I have tried another reinstall and still loading in like this?
Attachments
2019-3-11_14-6-26-968.png
2019-3-11_14-6-26-968.png (2.56 MiB) Viewed 218 times
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:02 pm

astro_liam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am
That does indeed fix the issue, however turning PBR back on in the configurator leads to the same issue. So is the solution to just not use PBR?

Correct, the solution (for users who have this problem) is turn PBR off in the FlyTampa Config Tool, and leave it off. I'm a bit confused with your new post, did turning it Off work or not? Note that reinstalling Toronto and letting it download v1.6 again is necessary (in case you installed it more then 10 days ago).
astro_liam

Post by astro_liam » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:13 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:02 pm
astro_liam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am

Correct, the solution (for users who have this problem) is turn PBR off in the FlyTampa Config Tool, and leave it off. I'm a bit confused with your new post, did turning it Off work or not? Note that reinstalling Toronto and letting it download v1.6 again is necessary (in case you installed it more then 10 days ago).
Sorry about the confusion, if I spawn at that gate even with PBR off the same thing happens. If I spawn elsewhere at the airport all seems fine.

I wonder what causes some users to have this issue then? Whats different about our setups?
GEnx320

Post by GEnx320 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:34 pm

I'm also still having this problem. Here's what I've done:

- Re-installed P3D 4.4 including client and content
- Uninstalled Toronto 1.6 and re-installed with universal installer
- Turn PBR off in configurator (fixes the missing terminals, but then I don't get PBR?)
- Turn PBR on again to see if it's fixed - it's not
- Turn PBR off again, terminal is missing again, only jetways showing

I've checked for duplicate entries (only have one)
I've disabled Toronto_LC which was suggested on other threads
Cleared shader cache mutiple times

I should also add, the latest PMDG 747 PBR update works great with my current setup, but still have missing terminals only at YYZ..
bradley27

Post by bradley27 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 am

Just to add....

I have reinstalled this morning, turned off PBR for Toronto and loaded up P3Dv4 again. The missing terminal walls etc persist.

Note that its still Winter currently for another week anyway here in London and by sim is synced to real world time...I manually switched the sims season to Summer in P3D and loaded Toronto again and everything appeared fine and working so it maybe something to do with seasons?????

The FT config app remained sat on February, i didnt change this