Question about 3D light Color

Post Reply
DJJose
Posts: 60

Question about 3D light Color

Post by DJJose » Sat May 25, 2019 7:19 am

Emilios,

Is there a way to change the color of the 3D lights from yellow to white or maybe orange?

The yellow lights do not match my FTX white lights or custom orange color. It would blend much better at dusk or at night.

I just don't like the yellow color.

Thanks.
Jose
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1364

Re: Question about 3D light Color

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sat May 25, 2019 7:46 am

if you could send a sample of the FTX color tint, i can try to make a version that matches them
DJJose
Posts: 60

Re: Question about 3D light Color

Post by DJJose » Sat May 25, 2019 7:29 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:46 am
if you could send a sample of the FTX color tint, i can try to make a version that matches them
Awesome!

Would you like me to post the pics on the forum or send you a PM with the pics?

Thanks!
DJJose
Posts: 60

Re: Question about 3D light Color

Post by DJJose » Sun May 26, 2019 9:34 am

I'd be grateful if you could add one or two additional color options.
Example:

Orange Color
Image
Image

White Color
Image
Image

Thanks.
Jose
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1364

Re: Question about 3D light Color

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Tue May 28, 2019 5:17 am

DJJose wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:34 am
I'd be grateful if you could add one or two additional color options.
Example:

Thanks.
Jose
I have emailed you with the color variations-if good i will also post them here
DJJose
Posts: 60

Re: Question about 3D light Color

Post by DJJose » Wed May 29, 2019 6:39 am

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:17 am
DJJose wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:34 am
I'd be grateful if you could add one or two additional color options.
Example:

Thanks.
Jose
I have emailed you with the color variations-if good i will also post them here
Thanks!
Image
peja1591
Posts: 4

Re: Question about 3D light Color

Post by peja1591 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:50 am

hello,

how do I get the Flytampa lights to blend in with Orbx SCA/Black Marble? it look very unrealistic atm. I would like the Orbx/Black marble lights to be there instead of the default flytampa ones
Attachments
2021-1-16_7-24-11-311.jpg
2021-1-16_7-24-11-311.jpg (436.3 KiB) Viewed 560 times
2021-1-16_7-25-31-162.jpg
2021-1-16_7-25-31-162.jpg (671.6 KiB) Viewed 560 times
peja1591
Posts: 4

Re: Question about 3D light Color

Post by peja1591 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:34 am

Is it possible to turn off the street lights of flytampa and have my black marble there instead? Or make the lights blend in better?
Post Reply