Hotfixes [MSFS]

emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1369

Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:29 pm

To install, extract .zip and drop both folders into into your Community folder (replace all when asked).
This will work, assuming that both 'flytampa-lasvegas-airport' and 'flytampa-lasvegas-city' folders are installed in your Community folder.

*link removed*

Fixes:
-CTD issue reported by some users
-Performance improvements (in progress)
-small fixes reported on forums

The changes above have been included into v1.2 update
http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic ... 34&t=14326
evankelly391
Posts: 7

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by evankelly391 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:36 pm

After installing this all I see is the default scenery.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1369

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:46 pm

evankelly391 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:36 pm
After installing this all I see is the default scenery.
This needs to be placed on top of the existing flytampa-lasvegas-airport folder, already existing in your Community folder and replace when asked. If installed by itself, it will not work.
kwensi
Posts: 21

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by kwensi » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:54 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:46 pm
evankelly391 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:36 pm
After installing this all I see is the default scenery.
This needs to be placed on top of the existing flytampa-lasvegas-airport folder, already existing in your Community folder and replace when asked. If installed by itself, it will not work.
Emilio, The instructions are a bit confusing or am confused. The existing Flytampa-lasvegas-airport has other files in it. This file you just attached as the fix only has the bgl file. Wont if replace the folder with just the bgl file and erase other content in the Flytampa-lasvegas-airport. I am just confused
evankelly391
Posts: 7

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by evankelly391 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:56 pm

What I did is replaced the original objects.bgl with the new one included in the hotfixes folder. I left everything else as it was in the original lasvegas-airport folder when you get first download the scenery. It worked for me.
Last edited by evankelly391 on Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DJJose
Posts: 60

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by DJJose » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:57 pm

kwensi wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:54 pm
emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:46 pm
evankelly391 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:36 pm
After installing this all I see is the default scenery.
This needs to be placed on top of the existing flytampa-lasvegas-airport folder, already existing in your Community folder and replace when asked. If installed by itself, it will not work.
Emilio, The instructions are a bit confusing or am confused. The existing Flytampa-lasvegas-airport has other files in it. This file you just attached as the fix only has the bgl file. Wont if replace the folder with just the bgl file and erase other content in the Flytampa-lasvegas-airport. I am just confused
He wants you to replace the old objects file with the updated one in this thread.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1369

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:58 pm

No problem.

Dropping this folder into 'Community' will only replace the 'faulty' bgl. No other content will be erased or deleted. When the window appears, click on 'Replace files on the destination' and that's it.
evankelly391
Posts: 7

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by evankelly391 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:13 pm

Thank you for the support Emilios, everything works now.
kwensi
Posts: 21

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by kwensi » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:16 pm

emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:58 pm
No problem.

Dropping this folder into 'Community' will only replace the 'faulty' bgl. No other content will be erased or deleted. When the window appears, click on 'Replace files on the destination' and that's it.
Thank you so much. The only thing now is to work on the performance. I am getting only 15FPS.

I have other airports that are equally quality like yours but the FPS is about 35 - 45. This one is basically not flyable:) Beautiful scenery. if you could the Performance improve this will be a slam-dunk
Jones7
Posts: 14

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by Jones7 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:08 pm

kwensi wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:16 pm
emilios[flytampa] wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:58 pm
No problem.

Dropping this folder into 'Community' will only replace the 'faulty' bgl. No other content will be erased or deleted. When the window appears, click on 'Replace files on the destination' and that's it.
Thank you so much. The only thing now is to work on the performance. I am getting only 15FPS.

I have other airports that are equally quality like yours but the FPS is about 35 - 45. This one is basically not flyable:) Beautiful scenery. if you could the Performance improve this will be a slam-dunk
Fix worked for me too but also VERY low FPS, I also have FlyTampa's Copenhagen scenery and have perfectly fine performance there. I would agree KLAS is currently still not flyable for me.
evankelly391
Posts: 7

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by evankelly391 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:11 pm

I'm now getting more CTD even with the hotfix installed when I try to load into the airport. Just happened twice.
shredderlizard1
Posts: 3

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by shredderlizard1 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:50 pm

This scenery is utterly disappointing with the frames I am getting. Before getting this i had 60 FPS. Now I have 20 FPS and stutters like crazy. this is not how i imagined my first purchase from you guys
evankelly391
Posts: 7

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by evankelly391 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:06 pm

It started to work again for some reason it may be the CTD problems that the simulator is having in general not with this specific scenery once the hotfix is installed. The performance is still very poor at the moment.
shredderlizard1
Posts: 3

Re: Hotfixes [MSFS]

Post by shredderlizard1 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Mine just crashed too only in Vegas
Post Reply