Mega Scenery

bigmack

Mega Scenery

Post by bigmack » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:46 pm

Is Mega scenery SFO and No Cal are compadible with Fly tampa airport?? ie they will line up correctly??

Bill M :D
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:56 pm

Mega Scenery NoCal is compatibly for sure as stated in the product features (Also see the KSFO manual after installing). About the new MegaCity SFO product I have no imformation yet.
bigmack

Post by bigmack » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:10 pm

Thanks for the reply. I will install the Nocal scenery. When you hear something on the SFO scenery please post.

Thanks again
Bill M 8)
bigmack

Post by bigmack » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:04 pm

I installed the mega scenery for NO CAL. When I install the SFO airport, I check the box to install the extra textures for mega scenery, but just the AP files get installed. No mega zip or folder.

Bill M
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:04 pm

You looked in Addon Scenery/FlyTampa-SanFrancisco/ ? Thats where the file "megascenery_ksfo.zip" should be. If not please try installing again over the same location with the same options to see if the file gets copied... If it doesn't please send me an email:

www.flytampa.com/contact.html

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:08 am

I tried 3 times now and there's no file.

Bill M
Gdavis101

Mega City SFO

Post by Gdavis101 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:04 pm

I have tried both using your KSFO, and using the KSFO with Mega City.. I haven't really had time to get a really good look, but I am thinking that the textures won't line up correctly.