Board index » FlyTampa » FlyTampa-Dubai-Rebooted

Hi there FlyTampa, Hope your well. Just wondering, I remember you talking about updating Dubai Airport, i just wanted to know how far are you into doing that? Is the project still ongoing?

Thanks for your time,
Zain

It would be nice to hear from FlyTampa on this.

Regards,
Faisal

This scenery really needs an update. SODE jetways, parking stand updates, and proper compatibility with GSX.

I second that. DXB is so important. I know its impossible to keep all taxiways up to date there but at least Terminal D is now open for several years.

Kind Regards
Patrick

Hey guys,
Definitely a update is needed. Since the last few years a lot has changed at Dubai airport including the concourse D opening where a lot of the European/Western carriers dock. Hopefully hoping to hear from them soon on the present stage. Been almost a year since i posted, not heard back yet. Hopefully a Dubai update is not to far off.

Thanks,
Zain

To be honest I wouldn't mind a delay in the update, if it were for something like PBR support.

I’ve offered to help out with details and pictures but haven’t even received a thank you. I think this is low on their priority list.

New terminal and Q stands and lots updates required. This scenery is so out of date.

Please update this Dubai scenery. Also adding the new DWC airport would be a great addition. That’s really starting to take shape and completely missing from any scenery.