Prepar3DV4 Compatibility

worshipbrat

Re: Prepar3DV4 Compatibility

Post by worshipbrat » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:50 am

I just requested and got a new download link from BMT Micro for Tampa-rebooted, which appears to be V2.4. Just for clarity, is this compatible with the latest P3D version or is some patching necessary? I'm currently on P3D4.5. Thanks.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:05 am

worshipbrat wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:50 am
I just requested and got a new download link from BMT Micro for Tampa-rebooted, which appears to be V2.4. Just for clarity, is this compatible with the latest P3D version or is some patching necessary? I'm currently on P3D4.5. Thanks.
You need to install the update from the first page of this thread. As new versions become available we remove the update files listed in this thread.
Jerrymc3

Post by Jerrymc3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:59 pm

I read where FlyTampa released LGAV for Xplane. Are you working on a new version for P3Dv4. The compatibility release for P3Dv4 does not work on my system. As soon as I get close to LGAV P3D crashes. I've tried it even on a new install of P3Dv4.5

Jerry
sigicepelem

Prepar3DV4 Compatibility

Post by sigicepelem » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:48 am

Just that is necessary. A good theme, I will participate. Together we can come to a right answer.
Boxcar

Post by Boxcar » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:06 am

I am running P3Dv4.5 and downloaded Tampa Reboot on April 27, 2018. How do I find out what version of Tampa I have downloaded?
Thanks
Howard
FlightSimJack

Post by FlightSimJack » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:24 am

Any ideas of when Sydney will be included in the P3Dv4 Universal Installer?
Thanks
Voltron

Post by Voltron » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:24 am

FLYTAMPA, i left a comment under the appropriate section for what im about to say and i have also left a comment on your facebook page, fix your KLAS Las Vegas city please! You built the city way too dense and there is no way for the paying customer to fix it unless they disable the city. The options that come with the configuator should include density options for the city. Im no rookie to these sceneries or to the simulaor. This has been a complaint of your customers almost as soon as it came out and your resonse has not been proper. Version 1.1 did not come with any fix at all to this. I suggest a alternate bgl or a option in the configuator to adjust the scenery options(density related) less buildings maybe even..... very disappointed, especially because you are responding and creating fixes for other sceneries except this one.
V/R
Paying customer