FlyTampa-Configurator dont work !!!

Wuffi84

FlyTampa-Configurator dont work !!!

Post by Wuffi84 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:40 am

I dont know what wrong but my Configurator is out off funktion right now.
Iff i change something it text " Waiting for work... " and nothing happens anymore :twisted: for 1hour i try.... !
I deinstall and Reinstall the Configurator with the same result :| ! Anyone have a Tipp maybe ?
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: FlyTampa-Configurator dont work !!!

Post by george[flytampa] » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:49 am

Run as administrator?
trisho0

Post by trisho0 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:40 pm

I have same issue. I run the FT Configurator for P3Dv4 as Administrator. It starts restoring Seasons then it starts restoring Sceneries and suddenly it stops in the middle of the progress. I had to kill the FT Configurator via Task Manager. Reboot machine, launching Flytampa Configurator again and still the issue. (I run the configurator for FSX is fine). The issue is from P3Dv4. Any ideas?
trisho0

Post by trisho0 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:57 am

To all Pilots.....
FT Configurator issues from my side resolved.
First, backup and removed all config_FT_ICAO.xml files from Flytampa Scripts folder. Left only one xml file, running Configurator and Done!
Then, placing back the next xml file into Scripts folder, running Configurator and Done!
and, so on almost all went fine but one was faulty. Reinstalled the faulty scenery and now Configurator works nice.
mglan80

Post by mglan80 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:03 pm

It's a permissioning issue for the folder you have your FlyTampa sceneries installed into. Just go into security and check that all user have permission to edit.

I just dealt with the same issue.
trisho0

Post by trisho0 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:46 pm

mglan80 wrote:It's a permissioning issue for the folder you have your FlyTampa sceneries installed into. Just go into security and check that all user have permission to edit.

I just dealt with the same issue.
No need permissions to erase or moving FT files which you are not editing at all regardless if home user or whatever .... (lol)