Prepar3DV5 Compatibility

jwcruz825

Re: Prepar3DV5 Compatibility

Post by jwcruz825 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:42 pm

am having a problem on EHAM the airport not showing up or in my flytampa libraries configurator
ThomasH.

Post by ThomasH. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:06 am

Hey there, i am currently re-installing all my addons since i switched to p3dv5 and i am having a problem with the universal installer. it says its downloading/installing Vienna LOWW but there is no folder being created in the p3d directory (which is where i pointed the installer of course). Athens and Amsterdam were working fine so i guess the universal installer is the problem here. Anyone else with that problem? after "installation" there is no sign of any LOWW folder and the Configurator only shows EHAM and LGAV. I already tried to disable all AV and firewall but that didn't change anything, i also tried to use the second server offered by the installer. Any ideas here? Is there a manual Downloadlink for the latest LOWW Version to avoid the universal installer?
Doc_Z

Post by Doc_Z » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:28 pm

I am trying to update Boston rebooted. The universal installer runs but hangs at the end trying to extract configurator and libraries. The installer runs but hangs at the end trying to create shortcut. Is there an update for the universal installer? Or the libraries?
It took almost 25 minutes, but it did install.
benjaminsrobles

Post by benjaminsrobles » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:02 am

Oh man, getting nervous.

I hope Tampa is compatible, the V5 default is nasty. It would even be fine without all the extra areas around it. Except maybe the Skyway bridge, that's pretty sweet.