Seattle Info

gunsontheroof

Post by gunsontheroof » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:03 am

George...who's FX MD-11 textures are you using? None of the ones I've found on AVSIM look that good.
MD11Forever

Post by MD11Forever » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:35 am

gunsontheroof wrote:George...who's FX MD-11 textures are you using? None of the ones I've found on AVSIM look that good.
Those appear to be the FSP models to me.
(sorry not the George you were expecting...LOL)
Cherokeepilot19

Post by Cherokeepilot19 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:46 am

I love this scenery, its one of my favorites... I spent an hour flying around it in the Litttle bird (heli) looking at all its features. The thing that i love... At the business end of runway 34L, with the cars going underground, not under a tunnel :P Not saying this is bad, but when i hoverded over it i almost crashed the heli laughing so hard when i saw the truck going under lol. This is flytampa's way to keep you system load down, along with frames, so if you happen to catch your eye on it, its no glich... dont worry:P This scenery is great, thanks for the great effort put into this project! :D (even though the cars arent noticeable from any other directions than hovering over it, this is a good way to do it without having to make a "fs tunnel". Genious designs anyways! Almost as funny as the AI cars in NFS most wanted when they fly over the jump in the road... Fly baby fly.... WELL DONE!!!
seahawks7757

Post by seahawks7757 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:15 pm

Cherokeepilot19 wrote:I love this scenery, its one of my favorites... I spent an hour flying around it in the Litttle bird (heli) looking at all its features. The thing that i love... At the business end of runway 34L, with the cars going underground, not under a tunnel :P Not saying this is bad, but when i hoverded over it i almost crashed the heli laughing so hard when i saw the truck going under lol. This is flytampa's way to keep you system load down, along with frames, so if you happen to catch your eye on it, its no glich... dont worry:P This scenery is great, thanks for the great effort put into this project! :D (even though the cars arent noticeable from any other directions than hovering over it, this is a good way to do it without having to make a "fs tunnel". Genious designs anyways! Almost as funny as the AI cars in NFS most wanted when they fly over the jump in the road... Fly baby fly.... WELL DONE!!!
i was just wondering could u post a pic of this?
paavo

Post by paavo » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:55 pm

seahawks7757 wrote: i was just wondering could u post a pic of this?
Here you go neighbor,

seahawks7757

Post by seahawks7757 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm

thx.
I was also wondering do i have to purchase it on the computer i plan on using it on? Because i'm 17 i dont have a credit card yet and i was going to have my dad buy it on his computer if that was possible and then dl it to mine

also how is that 34R?
paavo

Post by paavo » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:26 pm

seahawks7757 wrote:thx.
I was also wondering do i have to purchase it on the computer i plan on using it on? Because i'm 17 i dont have a credit card yet and i was going to have my dad buy it on his computer if that was possible and then dl it to mine
I can't answer that, only G & M can.
also how is that 34R?
What do you mean exactly ?
deltaboeing84

Post by deltaboeing84 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:46 pm

I recently bought a new computer. I couldnt get the flytampa off my other computer (for some reason), so i emailed them, and they sent me all new links for all those sceneries. I was afraid that i would have to buy them all again. but i didnt. now if only imaginesim will send me the ones i bought from them...... :|
seahawks7757

Post by seahawks7757 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:45 pm

paavo wrote:
seahawks7757 wrote:thx.
I can't answer that, only G & M can.
also how is that 34R?
What do you mean exactly ?
34R is next to the terminal and not the road or is that where the tunnel is?
and i'm just looking/thinking about it weird
paavo

Post by paavo » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 pm

The terminal is next to 34R, and the tunnel goes under it, don't worry, George made KSEA just like irl.

seahawks7757

Post by seahawks7757 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:24 am

that was my bad. took a second to click.
skydvdan

Post by skydvdan » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:39 am

Brian Peace wrote:
sfgiants13 wrote:Awesome! But I bet their will be a lot of unhappy campers because it's not compatable with FS2002.
Yep, I was so pumped to get this until it was only for 2004. I just cannot get 2004 working right so I have stayed with 2002. Would have loved this one. Is there anything removable on the end user side (even if it cuts out a bit of detail) to make it work in 2002?

Brian :|
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
_Dre_

Post by _Dre_ » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:15 pm

LOL. That's a great find Dan. I guess history does repeat itself.
seahawks7757

Post by seahawks7757 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Just wondering are there any plans to add taxiway Whisky? I work there now and that is where we push back to so I was just wondering.