- Added FT-Configurator Options
- Updated Shader for Ground Details
- Added DeIcing Trucks and FX
- Added Floodlight Halo FX
- Added Snow Drift FX
- Added 3D People
- Resaved Textures to save VAS

Installation Notes:

- FSX & Prepar3D: If you have a previous version of these airports installed, you must remove the existing entry from the Scenery Library before installing the new version. Additionally you can delete the old files by removing /Addon Scenery/FlyTampa-Airport/. The new default Installation Folder for all airports is /FlyTampa/AirportName/.

- Prepar3d V2: These new versions will work with Prepar3D V2, however at the end of the installation you will see an error message which you can ignore. This error indicates that the new Scenery was not added to the Scenery Library and you have to add it by manually (Menu: World - Scenery Library)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that these new versions are only available as "Full-Installers" which need to be re-downloaded from the store they were originally purchased at. If you have trouble finding your original order emails or the download links have expired, please email us with your Name and Email used at the time of purchase, as well as the products you ordered. http://www.flytampa.org/contact.html
phantomflyer

Re: Vienna 2.7 (FSX & Prepar3D V3)

Post by phantomflyer » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:12 am

I am so confused Martin. I bought Aerosoft Mega airport Vienna for FSX and the installation falls under FSX\Addon Scenery\FlyTampa-Vienna\ Your post at Vienna says "AS Vienna users get the update at Aerosoft" - Well it's not there. The latest version available from Aerosoft's download (my account) is 2.5 as of only 5 minutes ago - I've been checking for ages. What do I have to do to get the 2.7 version of Vienna short of yelling at Aerosoft?

Now the weirdest thing is this - looking at AES - it says I have "FlyTampa/Aerosoft Mega Airport Vienna 2.7" but that cannot be true. I only have version 2.5 and my online account at Aerosoft says that only Vienna 2.5 is available for download. How can this be? Also, Vienna is not within the new folder structure - it is in FSX\addon scenery\FlyTampa-Vienna\ and also shows version 2.5

Lastly, another crazy thing is happening if I take out the FlyTampa Libraries folder as you recommended in another post in FSX\Addon Scenery\FlyTampa Libraries - AES gives me an error saying that without it, Vienna will not work properly. So I put it back in (luckily, I was able to restore it from the recycle bin) until I know what to do here.

My head is spinning!!

Thank you,
Bill A
dnunes

Post by dnunes » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Hello!

I have made a couple of landings at Vienna in the late afternoon and it has always been very nice, with all the lights on. Today I have arrived in the early afternoon but with fog (visibility less than 1 mile) and I was surprised as I could only see the rwy when I was very close to touchdown (no runway lights, mo PAPI). Why is this so? In the configurator I have set it to January and there are no particular settings concerning the lights. I am running P3Dv3.

Regards,

Domingos
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:26 am

For FSX/P3Dv3 we dont' have a solution. The new p3dv4 update has an option to manualy activate lights during daytime.
dnunes

Post by dnunes » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:07 am

Thanks Martin for your reply. It's a pity that the option is not available. At least the PAPI should be on at all times.

Regards,

Domingos
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:35 am

The PAPI lights are on at all times, can you check again.
dnunes

Post by dnunes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:16 am

Thanks Martin for your reply. I have made today the tests. What I can say is that the PAPI are barely visible at Vienna. I compared them with Copenhagen and Athens and in these two airports they are much better. What I have experienced at Vienna is that as the lights are so dim, with a little fog as I have reported in my landing they are not visible at all. In the other two airports I have mentioned they are brighter, although not as bright as I see in other airports.

Regards,

Domingos
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:56 pm

If you are using V3 the PAPI lights at LOWW, ATH and CPH should be exactly the same from what I recall. They are custom halo textures in those versions, in the newer V4 updates they are being replaced with stock P3D PAPI lights.

If you want post a screenshot, perhaps something isn't installed correctly.
Libero29

Post by Libero29 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Just a question: I have version 2.7 installed, dated 4.11.2015 for FSX; but I can notice that the last update is dated APR 2018, the same vers 2.7; what is the difference and where may I find the latest updated version?

All your products were bought from your site.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:40 am

Libero29 wrote:Just a question: I have version 2.7 installed, dated 4.11.2015 for FSX; but I can notice that the last update is dated APR 2018, the same vers 2.7; what is the difference and where may I find the latest updated version?

All your products were bought from your site.
For FSX, 2.7 is the last version. The April 2018 update is verison 2.9 which is for P3DV4 only.

You can request a new download link by emailing us with your name/email requesting a Vienna redownload.