AI Traffic for FlyTampa KaiTak by modifying the original Traffic_WoA_VHHX_Special.bgl

danielsjam

AI Traffic for FlyTampa KaiTak by modifying the original Traffic_WoA_VHHX_Special.bgl

Post by danielsjam » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:08 pm

For those using MyTraffic Pro 6, I have substituted the WoA planes with planes from MyTraffic 6, along with one freeware plane from Orbx (CargoLux 747). This file is Traffic_MT6-Orbx_VHHX_Special.bgl. If you already have MT6 and Orbx installed, you just need to install Traffic_MT6-Orbx_VHHX_Special.bgl.

For those using AIG, I have substituted the WoA planes with planes from AIG and Orbx. The new file is Traffic_AIG-Orbx_VHHX_Special.bgl. You will need to use AIG AI-Manager to install the required packages, plus install Orbx freeware AI Traffic Australia and New Zealand (if needed). Visit the AIG forum to download and use of AIG AI-Manager.

Use only one of the traffic files included in the attached zip archive. See the read me file for a list of packages you need to install from AIG and Orbx. The traffic file can be installed in you sim \scenery\world\scenery folder, or if you are using an addons folder outside the sim folder, you can place it there.

If you need to install AIG and Orbx AI packages, but don't want to use the traffic files because you are using another AI package, such as UTL or Traffic Global, you only need the planes from AIG and Orbx. The traffic file that are created by AIG and Orbx installs can be turned off by changing the file extension form .bgl to .bgl.off or deleted (your choice). The traffic file for Orbx is Traffic_FTX Aust-NZ Airlines.bgl and is located in your sim \scenery\world\scenery folder. The traffic files for AIG will be installed in a location of you choice, in the sub folder \Traffic files\scenery (example: Traffic_AIG_IberiaExpress_summer_2018.bgl)

Runway 13 approach: Most planes make the correct approach, however a few planes will disappear in the mountains for 2 or 3 seconds. I'm using FTX Global which may have something to do with this. I don't recall if this was an issue in the original traffic file.
Attachments
TrafficFiles.zip
(6.08 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
danielsjam

Re: AI Traffic for FlyTampa KaiTak by modifying the original Traffic_WoA_VHHX_Special.bgl

Post by danielsjam » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:41 pm

For Ultimate Traffic Live users, my friend let me use his computer to modify the file to work with UTL. Install to \scenery\world\scenery
Attachments
Traffic_UTL_VHHX_Special.bgl
(5.74 MiB) Downloaded 18 times