Boston Screenshots

n797mx

Post by n797mx » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Yeah I agree with bkircher. I can see maybe 20 but not $40. I'm not that rich! :shock:
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 pm

bkircher wrote:WOW great thanks guys!!!!!!

40 bucks is a bit steep tho, compared to ur other scenerys.
Its 32bux, it only gets steep when converted to Euros and EU VATs are added. None of this applies unless you're in Europe, which I can't do much about.

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Or ... RRENCY=USD
marco goncalves

Post by marco goncalves » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

What is the installation method.

I have the older flytampa version.Do i need to uninstall the older version or just install the new version wich will override the old one?
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Its best to remove the old one from the library and delete the folders.

We have no way of knowing where they old versions are installed because some were distributed as ZIP files.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:38 pm

marco goncalves wrote:What is the installation method.

I have the older flytampa version.Do i need to uninstall the older version or just install the new version wich will override the old one?
Delete the older V2 Boston folders. You'll also have to remove it from the scenery database. This can be done in the scenery library within FS; or by editing the scenery.cfg file in the FS2004 root folder.

If you have AES, you'll have to disable that for Boston too.
richbonneau

Post by richbonneau » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Is there any reason I have two entries in the scenery library in FS9?

Scenery looks awesome, George!
deltalpha

Post by deltalpha » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 am

Will Boston V3 have free AES just like the freeware Boston?

Looks great, but it is a little steep compared to San Fran, which is larger(?) then Boston...
Delta777

Post by Delta777 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 am

deltalpha wrote:Will Boston V3 have free AES just like the freeware Boston?

Looks great, but it is a little steep compared to San Fran, which is larger(?) then Boston...
Oliver (the AES developer) will have to decide about that!
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:46 am

Originally, I too thought it was rather expensive but it is on par with all of the newer sceneries. If you are in the United States, blame the weak dollar as that is what makes it so bloody expensive for us right now.
yankeesji

Post by yankeesji » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:48 pm

n797mx wrote:Yeah I agree with bkircher. I can see maybe 20 but not $40. I'm not that rich! :shock:
It's only $32.
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:07 pm

yankeesji wrote:
n797mx wrote:Yeah I agree with bkircher. I can see maybe 20 but not $40. I'm not that rich! :shock:
It's only $32.
See, most people are buying it from SimMarket rather than from the FT website through BMT Micro. On SimMarket it is $39 but on flytampa.com it is $32.
opabst

Post by opabst » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:49 am

Sorry no, I have to redo the airport and all jetways. But V2 will be supported for free as before. For V3 I try to keep the credits low (4 credits is the normal for this size, I try to keep it at 3) and FS9 and FSX can be activated with the same credits.
deltalpha

Post by deltalpha » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:47 am

opabst wrote:

Sorry no, I have to redo the airport and all jetways. But V2 will be supported for free as before. For V3 I try to keep the credits low (4 credits is the normal for this size, I try to keep it at 3) and FS9 and FSX can be activated with the same credits.
Thanks, I'll be sure to get the credits for it now. :D
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 am

opabst wrote:

That is incredibly kind of you.

Thanks Oliver!