Jet Bridges Not Showing

Juergen

Jet Bridges Not Showing

Post by Juergen » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Hi,
I have enclosed a screenshot of the E-Concourse (particular E69) in Tampa, where none of the jet bridges are appearing. I am running P3Dv4.5. There is another thread where the solution was to check that there is no other AFCAD file for Tampa and "Check the setting again, the gates/jetways are tied to the Settings/World/Scenery Objects/Scenery Complexity Slider. That and another Afcad are the only 2 reasons I know of that can cause jetways to not show."
Help: How do I check if there is more than 1 (one) AFCAD installed and what is the Complexity slider?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124 ... res/hBf16a
Thanks for help
Juergen Mader
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Jet Bridges Not Showing

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:59 am

If the jetways are showing correctly at the other terminals but not E, the only reason I know of is the Scenery Complexity slider (note not Addon Complexity, but regular Scenery Complexity slider)
Juergen

Post by Juergen » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:56 am

Martin,
The Scenery Complexity slider was set at "very dense". Set it to "dense", but still the jet bridges did not show up at terminal E.
Thanks for help
Juergen Mader
(could GSX be the culprit?)
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:20 am

Replace the attached file in /FlyTampa/Tampa/scenery/ overwriting the existing file there. This has all jetways set to very-sparse so they should appear.
Attachments
KTPA_ADEX_FLYTAMPA.bgl
(129.28 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Juergen

Post by Juergen » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:36 am

Martin,
Checked it out and ALL jet-ways are there.
Appreciate your help very much
Thank you
Juergen Mader
paulbanks

Post by paulbanks » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Juergen wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:36 am
Martin,
Checked it out and ALL jet-ways are there.
Appreciate your help very much
Thank you
Juergen Mader
This thread helped me too! I appreciate all the info given here.
FBWFTW

Post by FBWFTW » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:20 am
Replace the attached file in /FlyTampa/Tampa/scenery/ overwriting the existing file there. This has all jetways set to very-sparse so they should appear.
Martin will this work for P3D V5? I’ve got my scenery on extremely dense. I had no jetways at C or E gates. But had them at A/F gates.
FBWFTW

Post by FBWFTW » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:20 am
Martin will this work for P3D V5? I’ve got my scenery on extremely dense. I had no jetways at C or E gates. But had them at A/F gates.