Tampa-Rebooted Screenshots

goodperson36

Re: 8 Years... Time for a Reboot

Post by goodperson36 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Martin there might beothers who are doing the airports that you do not want to reboot on but I will say that your quality out does even fsdreamteam am sorry they have just airports you have airports plus surronding buildings and thing that make an airport worth buying you are number one in my book still looking for Salt lake airport lOL nice job ...
FunknNasty

Post by FunknNasty » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 pm

WOW!

Dood, this work of art is W-A-Y sick!

WTG man
knarfage

Post by knarfage » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Living in the Tampa area and using FS9 the new Tampa airport is awesome to fly in and out of. Thanks to everyone for there hard work, it shows in the reboot and the details.

Frank
ToniH

Post by ToniH » Sun May 29, 2011 2:27 am

Hi

I have a small problem with the Tampa Scenery v2.
Usually i like to fly smaller aircraft, but every time i have received permission for takeoff, while the bigger planes are landing and taking off from runways 18R / L, there comes the problems(Crossed rwy:s). Is there a fix for this issue, so the bigger planes cannot land or takeoff, only after i am in the air with my plane. Hope you understand my bad english and what i mean.

Is there a solution to this problem.
Im using FSXA
Tomlin

Post by Tomlin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 pm

I've not been around the FT forums in quite some time. I wanted to stop by and let the dev team know that I truly appreciate the hard work you guys put into the products, but I am super glad that you came back to KTPA and re did it. Excellent product and has given me hours of enjoyment.

thanks again!

Now, maybe KJAX can be considered? :-)