Tampa-Rebooted Screenshots

SpencerTAGFilms

Re: 8 Years... Time for a Reboot

Post by SpencerTAGFilms » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben F.

Post by Ben F. » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Absolutely stunning guys!!!! :shock:
Joseph29

Post by Joseph29 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm

I have a question. I have the old Tampa scenery but I have no idea when I bought it. How do I know when I bought the old scenery?
waleed

Post by waleed » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:23 am

Martin, this is fantastic, and thanks for the 50% offer as I did not get it last time.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:48 am

DJJose wrote:Please find a way to give us CD owner at least a courtesy discount. We are customers too.
I understand you, but there are 2 issues from my perspective:

1. Anyone can claim to have bought the Aerosoft box in a store, I can't tell if it is true.

2. If I increase the scope of the discount scheme and this release ends up not doing so well because of that, I can as well stay clear from ever re-creating a scenery I did before.

PS: This one is not like LOWW V.2, which was indeed just an "Update". TPA v2 has zero content from the 8 year old version.
Joseph29 wrote:I have a question. I have the old Tampa scenery but I have no idea when I bought it. How do I know when I bought the old scenery?
You can email support with the name you purchased under.
JamesChams

Post by JamesChams » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:05 am

:shock: Lovely work, Mr. Martin B. I was hoping this would come along soon.

I have to ask if the vehicle in this screenshot is static or animated AI? And, do they travel under the Taxiway-bridge and come out the other side?

PS: Lovely texture work; the following screenshot looks so *real* that I though you snuck it in accidentally. LOL :wink: Outstanding! 8)

EDIT: PS: To Mr. Martin B., All Staff, & Users at FlyTampa
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Last edited by JamesChams on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 am

JamesChams wrote:I have to ask if the vehicle in this screenshot is static or animated AI? And, do they travel under the Taxiway-bridge and come out the other side?
Yes it does. In FSX only tho.
JamesChams wrote:PS: Lovely texture work; the following screenshot looks so *real* that I though you snuck it in accidentally. LOL :wink: Outstanding! 8)
My favorite screenshots as well :)
ArturAir

Post by ArturAir » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:45 am

Martin

May we expect updated Dubai as well?

Sorry for offtop :P
Last edited by ArturAir on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpartaN

Post by SpartaN » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:45 am

This is like wow....!! Congrats guys! :shock:
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 am

ArturAir wrote:May we expect updated Dubai as well?
Not anytime soon but thats one I'm considering.
altstiff

Post by altstiff » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:40 am

Looks awesome Martin.

Can we see some FS9 shots?
Delta777

Post by Delta777 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:11 am

Nice job so far even though I don't like that there are no moving vehicles for FS9. I think it would be great if you could also get Oliver Pabsts AESLite for your latest sceneries.
Customers who purchased the old "Legacy" KTPA within the past 2 years (order date between Jan/1/2009 and Dec/16/2010 ) can request "FlyTampa Rebooted" as a free Upgrade.
To be honest I wonder how many people ordered that scenery within the last two year and even know about this discount... :|
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:33 am

Delta777 wrote:To be honest I wonder how many people ordered that scenery within the last two year and even know about this discount... :|
The number of people who qualify for this is around 100 if you must know. My reasoning for doing the update this way is that these orders were placed while TPA2 was in development. I hope everybody understands that I can't update the majority who bought this 8-6 years ago. Thats like asking MS for a "Flight" discount because you are in possession of a FS2002 box.
Delta777

Post by Delta777 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:59 am

Totally understand and respect that move Martin, I was just asking because I thought that the old version of Tampa was maybe sold just like 10 times in the last two years.