Tampa-Rebooted Screenshots

DJJose

Re: 8 Years... Time for a Reboot

Post by DJJose » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:45 am

2. If I increase the scope of the discount scheme and this release ends up not doing so well because of that, I can as well stay clear from ever re-creating a scenery I did before.

NO! NO! Don not even think about it.

I hope that all simmers who appreciate FlyTampa sceneries, which are among the best of the best, will support this outstanding company.

How soon can you get to work on KMIA? LOL
DJJose

Post by DJJose » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:45 am

Martin,

Thanks again for your contribution to this great hobby.

Jose
Nils

Post by Nils » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:26 am

Hmmm,
no discount for me...
well, will buy it anyway. Great Christmas Present :)
Silverbird

Post by Silverbird » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 am

Its enough Martin has made a discount for people who bought the scenery recently but as everyone knows having more discounts wont help him making more scenery's if only someone like me won the lottery I know were some of that money is going :P lol the scenery is done with awesome skills and great talent. 8)
Nils

Post by Nils » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 am

The discount isn't so important for me, I only wanted to mention that.
I didn't even say that I want this discount lol

Martin should get his support. So I will pay the full price and that's no problem.
Silverbird

Post by Silverbird » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 am

Nils wrote:The discount isn't so important for me, I only wanted to mention that.
I didn't even say that I want this discount lol

Martin should get his support. So I will pay the full price and that's no problem.
Hi Nils totally understandable please know that my post wasn't at all targeted at you at all, its the people that bought the scenery years ago and expect in update for free lol.

Martin how close is that Sunhine Skyway bridge to tampa airport? I'm in Florida but never been to that side of the state.
DJJose

Post by DJJose » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:56 am

The Sunhine Skyway bridge is south of St. Pete beach on the west coast. It's a long drive from KTPA, but an easy flight over Whitted KSPG.
jordanal

Post by jordanal » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:47 am

It looks fantastic, I can't wait! Just in time for my long Holdiay break too! Perfect...
waleed

Post by waleed » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:00 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:
ArturAir wrote:May we expect updated Dubai as well?
Not anytime soon but thats one I'm considering.

Oh please oh please consider favourably.
I am a lousy photographer, but this may be of help:
http://www.gigapan.org/gigapans/48492/

http://gizmodo.com/5529528/worlds-large ... -in-bikini
P.S. if you do, include the bikini girl.

Great work on Tampa, and looking forward to the next work of art down the road.
B777ER

Post by B777ER » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Martin- noticed one of your screenshots still show NWA logo signs on the side of a couple gates. I dont think they are there anymore. In fact Delta does not use that terminal at all.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:28 pm

B777ER wrote:Martin- noticed one of your screenshots still show NWA logo signs on the side of a couple gates. I dont think they are there anymore. In fact Delta does not use that terminal at all.
Afaik Delta is terminal E, NWA is terminal A. In most people's AI anyway, regardless of real-life mergers.
Silverbird

Post by Silverbird » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:48 pm

DJJose wrote:The Sunhine Skyway bridge is south of St. Pete beach on the west coast. It's a long drive from KTPA, but an easy flight over Whitted KSPG.
Thanks DJJose. 8)
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Skyway bridge is so far from KTPA that the 3d object pops out because of FS's maximum view distance. Its good to have it anyway because you pass near it on 36 approach.
Silverbird

Post by Silverbird » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:18 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:Skyway bridge is so far from KTPA that the 3d object pops out because of FS's maximum view distance. Its good to have it anyway because you pass near it on 36 approach.
Thanks Martin so its on approach to 36 thats cool that you added stuff like that, it makes it for a even more realistic approach. 8) the girlfriend talked about moving to tampa but so far its looking more like west palm beach. I really have to visit tampa at least once.