Tampa-Rebooted Screenshots

777captain

Re: 8 Years... Time for a Reboot

Post by 777captain » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:58 pm

INCREDDIBBLE!!!!! Great work Martin!

I really honestly do not want to be a bother, but I wanted to know if these "FlyTampa Rebooted" is going to be for Miami too? If you can't answer that (i understand, as people will bombard you with a release date etc.), can you tell me if this means that most of the legacy airports will be "rebooted" as well?

By the way, I thought it was a brilliant idea to do your namesake airport! 8)
Fleron230

Post by Fleron230 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Wow, awesome job!
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

777captain wrote:I really honestly do not want to be a bother, but I wanted to know if these "FlyTampa Rebooted" is going to be for Miami too? If you can't answer that (i understand, as people will bombard you with a release date etc.), can you tell me if this means that most of the legacy airports will be "rebooted" as well?)
No, it doesn't mean everything will be rebooted. Afaik there are other developers working on at least 3 of my "legacy" locations and if their work turns out to be of good quality I see no point in doing it twice.

Dubai may get completely redone sometime and KMDW may get an Update like LOWW.
BOOM

Post by BOOM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 pm

KMDW would be incredible!!! Great to hear that you're considering this!
THX!
777captain

Post by 777captain » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 pm

martin[flytampa] wrote:
777captain wrote:I really honestly do not want to be a bother, but I wanted to know if these "FlyTampa Rebooted" is going to be for Miami too? If you can't answer that (i understand, as people will bombard you with a release date etc.), can you tell me if this means that most of the legacy airports will be "rebooted" as well?)
No, it doesn't mean everything will be rebooted. Afaik there are other developers working on at least 3 of my "legacy" locations and if their work turns out to be of good quality I see no point in doing it twice.

Okay. Thanks Martin! Look forward to purchasing Tampa tomorrow! :P
curt1

Post by curt1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:09 pm

777captain wrote:
martin[flytampa] wrote:

Martin, I would absolutely love KMDW. I didn't have the pleasure of using it in FS9; in fact, I hadn't gotten involved with addon airports at all until FSX. I will be buying KTPA tomorrow, and crossing my fingers that Midway arrives in 2011.

Curt
CSTT-KLAS

Post by CSTT-KLAS » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:32 pm

I like the new generation of airport flytampa
Bakern

Post by Bakern » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:19 am

martin[flytampa] wrote:

Good to hear that you thinking of redone Dubai :P

Looking forward to this martin, very Good work and nice lookin scenery. :)

Brgds
Stein-Ove
Hamar
Norway
cmpbllsjc

Post by cmpbllsjc » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 am

How or where do you buy the new version?

The reason I ask is there is a fellow on Avsim already posting new screens of it, not the ones posted here by Martin, and I can't find a place to buy it anywhere, including the FT site and simmarket.

Here's the Avsim link to the said screen shots http://forum.avsim.net/topic/321486-ktpa-is-back/

I wonder where he got it already, unless he's a beta tester.
waleed

Post by waleed » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:14 am

cmpbllsjc wrote:How or where do you buy the new version?

The reason I ask is there is a fellow on Avsim already posting new screens of it, not the ones posted here by Martin, and I can't find a place to buy it anywhere, including the FT site and simmarket.

Here's the Avsim link to the said screen shots http://forum.avsim.net/topic/321486-ktpa-is-back/

It is out, go get it.
Go to purchase from main page, and you will find it. Once it takes you to the list of airports, it is at the bottom of the list under legacy products (rebooted).
TangoGolf

Post by TangoGolf » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:34 am

waleed wrote:

It is out, go get it.
Go to purchase from main page, and you will find it. Once it takes you to the list of airports, it is at the bottom of the list under legacy products (rebooted).
Only the FS2004 version is marked as available there. The FSX version (both DX9 and DX10) is crossed out. Hope it makes it out for us RSN....
cmpbllsjc

Post by cmpbllsjc » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 am

TangoGolf wrote:
waleed wrote:

It is out, go get it.
Only the FS2004 version is marked as available there. The FSX version (both DX9 and DX10) is crossed out. Hope it makes it out for us RSN....
I just bought it and it came with the FSX and FS9 links to download.
TangoGolf

Post by TangoGolf » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 am

cmpbllsjc wrote:I just bought it and it came with the FSX and FS9 links to download.
Fair enough; thx Sean!

Downloading now.....

Regards,
TangoGolf

Post by TangoGolf » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:10 am

Ahh, my cloud-based anti-virus won't let me execute the install file - even after telling it several times that I trust it.

I'll try again after the sun comes up....