ZTPA?

ASC_AirLimo

Re: ZTPA?

Post by ASC_AirLimo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Alright, now all of that is over. :)

1. I removed the ZTPA file leaving the KTPA alone. Still could not select a departure runway.

2. Removed the KTPA file and still could not select a departure runway.

3. Uninstalled KTPA Rebooted. Loaded with the default KTPA and still could not select a runway. At this point I searched for any lingering files which I found a ZTPA bgl file in my Addon Scenery/Scenery folder. Removed it and was able to select a runway from the default KTPA.

4. Reinstalled KTPA Rebooted 2.0 Once again could not select a runway.

5. Removed the ZTPA file from the KTPA/Scenery folder and was able to select a runway.

6. Reinstalled KTPA 2.1. Was once again unable to select a runway.

7. Deleted the ZTPA file from the KTPA/Scenery folder. Was able to select a runway.

8. Downloaded the first replacement ZTPA file (734 bytes). Was unable to select a runway. Deleted file

9. Downloaded the second replacement ZTPA file (728 bytes). Was able to select a runway for departure.

I have no idea how that ZTPA file got into the Addon/Scenery folder because there is not one there now after fresh installs but that seemed to be blocking the replacement files.

As of now I am all good.

Thank you for your help.

Angelo
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Glad to hear that it worked now with the 2nd file in this thread.
ryanbatc

Post by ryanbatc » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 am

Sorry to be a pest, but I just built a new PC, and I've placed the second .bgl folder in the proper directory, and changed the name of the original to .bak but I'm still getting ZTPA.

Did I miss something?
trisho0

Post by trisho0 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:54 am

But the FSX Current airport Location will show as "Ignore" instead of Tampa Intl. Still it needs a fix.