Copenhagen V2 OK except ...

rob747

Copenhagen V2 OK except ...

Post by rob747 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:31 pm

I installed the Copenhagen V2 update and the scenario is OK except for the long island which is on the right taking off from the
runway 04 R that compared to the rest of the scenario, there is no vegetation and the textures are all blurred.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Copenhagen V2 OK except ...

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:15 pm

thanks
if you mean Peberholm, it is depicted as dryland afaik
rob747

Post by rob747 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Hi,

Hi,

ho provato a inviare la foto ma non è permesso perchè viene considerato spam comunque non si tratta di
Peberholm che è visualizzato perfettamente ma guardando le foto satellitari è l'isola di Saltholm
poco a nord di Peberholm.
rob747

Post by rob747 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Sorry...

Hi,

I tried to send the photo but it is not allowed because it is considered spam however it is not
Peberholm which is displayed perfectly but looking at satellite photos is the island of Saltholm
just north of Peberholm.
rob747

Post by rob747 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:31 pm

I try again to post the photos.

In the first photo in the foreground there is Peberolm and above it should be the Salthol island while in the second photo you can see it
the blur of the textures.

https://imgur.com/wotTSjG

https://imgur.com/cTHlLIU
trisho0

Post by trisho0 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:34 pm

rob747 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:31 pm
I try again to post the photos.

In the first photo in the foreground there is Peberolm and above it should be the Salthol island while in the second photo you can see it
the blur of the textures.

https://imgur.com/wotTSjG

https://imgur.com/cTHlLIU
You need to double check the Sim settings.
rob747

Post by rob747 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:53 am

Hi Trisho,

Thanks for your post but I doubt that this problem depends on the configuration of P3D and I'll explain why:

given that if you nobody else has this problem and therefore it is "my" problem it seems strange to me that my PC that I finished assembling in February with a ... drain on money and which I believe is to be considered high-end to the point that, among my about one hundred pay scenarios that I have installed, I never go below 30 fps with an average of 35 / 45 fps, with a high level of P3D configuration to make the most of my 4K video and, unfortunately, with this damned coronavirus I have been in quarantine for more than 40 days at home, I have lost count of the flights made but "only" on this island of Saltholm I found the blurry textures one can understand that it can hardly depend on a configuration of P3D.
I have verified that this problem also occurs with the old FlyTampa Copenhgen while, although with non-detailed Textures, the blurring does not occur with the default scenario of P3D.

"If", I repeat, is only my problem because not found by others, I can think more of an interference between scenarios.
trisho0

Post by trisho0 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:37 am

rob747 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:53 am
Hi Trisho,

Thanks for your post but I doubt that this problem depends on the configuration of P3D and I'll explain why:

given that if you nobody else has this problem and therefore it is "my" problem it seems strange to me that my PC that I finished assembling in February with a ... drain on money and which I believe is to be considered high-end to the point that, among my about one hundred pay scenarios that I have installed, I never go below 30 fps with an average of 35 / 45 fps, with a high level of P3D configuration to make the most of my 4K video and, unfortunately, with this damned coronavirus I have been in quarantine for more than 40 days at home, I have lost count of the flights made but "only" on this island of Saltholm I found the blurry textures one can understand that it can hardly depend on a configuration of P3D.
I have verified that this problem also occurs with the old FlyTampa Copenhgen while, although with non-detailed Textures, the blurring does not occur with the default scenario of P3D.

"If", I repeat, is only my problem because not found by others, I can think more of an interference between scenarios.
I am so sorry about your health you will be OK soon. Regarding on the texture issue you have with the Copenhagen try uninstalling first and remove any Copenhagen files left. Install now Copenhagen from scratch. Also, apply the Hotfixes posted in this Forum.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:07 am

Here a couple of shots for comparison. Both shot fairly low at 2,500ft
If your resolution is not as seen here, then you will probably need to increase your terrain resolution settings from display. I recognise the image is not as crisp as it is for Amager, but could not spend more resource to increase detail in these remote areas (although Saltholm is a beatiful island)

Peberholm
Peberholm.PNG
Peberholm.PNG (3.68 MiB) Viewed 608 times
Saltholm
Saltholm.PNG
Saltholm.PNG (3.47 MiB) Viewed 608 times
rob747

Post by rob747 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:35 am

Hi Trisho,

I thank you for your kind words to me. My health, thanking God, despite ... 72 years of age it is good.
In this quarantine at home that we are all forced here and that will last at least until May 3rd
for this damned coranavirus thank goodness that there is also ... FlyTampa with its beautiful scenery,
to make me spend time for

...To fly... To sing ... In the blue, painted blue ... Happy to stay up there!

I must say that flying distracts me from the sadness and pain that afflicts me by seeing that
which is unfortunately happening all over the world.

As for my problem, I did the installation twice from scratch and for testing I put at max
all the cursors that concern the definition of the textures on P3D and with a P3D default plane,
with a 4k monitor, I have 40 stable fps on the whole scenario and a beautiful display of the
textures except for ... Saltholm but of course this does not affect the beauty of this scenario in
the least.

In thanking you again I send you a ...ciao from Italy.

Roberto.
rob747

Post by rob747 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:37 am

Hi Emilios,

As explained in Trisho, this little problem of mine in Saltholm does not in the least alter the rest of the splendid scenario FlyTampa Cophenhagen V2.

Waiting to see my FlyTampa scenarios on ... P3D V5, thank you for your kind attention.

Ciao

Roberto.
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:46 am

Thank you Roberto.
Glad to hear you re enjoying it and most of all that you re keeping safe among this madness!

Keep healthy and happy flying :)
trisho0

Post by trisho0 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:03 pm

This is what I got regarding on textures around. Is this normal or should it be much better?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_3Rimn ... sp=sharing
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Everything looks ok in the vid