Keep Getting NSIS Error

nicoseco

Keep Getting NSIS Error

Post by nicoseco » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:07 pm

Hi guys,
New to this forums, I keep getting NSIS error when downloading 1.6 Update for KMIA, been trying to download it several times but it keeps not working! Also tried deleting the cookies and temp files and no results! Please If u can solve my problem, i'll be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:43 am

NSIS error means the installer itself is having the problem.

at what time you get this error? right when you click the exe file?
nicoseco

Post by nicoseco » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:08 pm

yeps right when I execute the installer
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:28 pm

Only thing I can say is download again, maybe even wipe the old file from the disk first to make sure you are really downloading again.
mdrinkle

Re: Keep Getting NSIS Error

Post by mdrinkle » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 pm

I am getting the same error for FlyTampa CYYZ. I have completely taken off the old Installer and re-downloaded the installer. I have tried all three clickable links and the download site where you can't click the links. Is there any other fix for this problem? Is there a problem using CYYZ on Windows XP??
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Keep Getting NSIS Error

Post by martin[flytampa] » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:13 am

mdrinkle wrote:I am getting the same error for FlyTampa CYYZ. I have completely taken off the old Installer and re-downloaded the installer. I have tried all three clickable links and the download site where you can't click the links. Is there any other fix for this problem? Is there a problem using CYYZ on Windows XP??
Email me with your name and request a new TOR download link from alternative Server.