Miami Crash

jbodenh2

Miami Crash

Post by jbodenh2 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi,
Like many of you, I am also having problems with MIA crashing upon loading. For those of you who have had the same problem, how have you fixed it. I also have FLL2008 installed.

Thanks.
CSTT-KLAS

Post by CSTT-KLAS » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Hello

Anyway it have the new scenery of MIA also buy the scenery of

KFLL of fsdreamteam .

thanks
jbodenh2

Post by jbodenh2 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Does anyone recommend anything to fix this problem? I noticed now that FS crashes mostly on "east-coast" airports.. I know it sounds wierd, but I have no problems flying out of Midwestern Airports or West-Coast Airports. It is when I fly out of east-coast airports, that it becomes a problem. I tried JFK and MIA and they both crashed...?

Any ideas?

when I ran a datareport with FS, I was informed that the following files were problems:
Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\fs9.CFG.txt
Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\dxdiag.xml
Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\scenery.cfg
han_solo2001

Re:

Post by han_solo2001 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 pm

jbodenh2 wrote:Does anyone recommend anything to fix this problem? I noticed now that FS crashes mostly on "east-coast" airports.. I know it sounds wierd, but I have no problems flying out of Midwestern Airports or West-Coast Airports. It is when I fly out of east-coast airports, that it becomes a problem. I tried JFK and MIA and they both crashed...?

Any ideas?

when I ran a datareport with FS, I was informed that the following files were problems:
Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\fs9.CFG.txt
Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\dxdiag.xml
Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\scenery.cfg
Remove FS9.CFG and let FS create a new one itself.

You might want to have a look at the MIAMI entry in your SCENERY.CFG file. Check for errors, may need to delete and re-add the entry.

As for the dxdiag.xml issue, try: to obtain your DxDiag.xml file you must run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool under the Windows Operating System. Click Start, click Run, type dxdiag in the Open box and then click OK. The DxDiag.xml file may be saved by clicking Save All Information.

Final question - what for OS you running?