Post by Cryptic56 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 am

Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (631.42 KiB) Viewed 312 times
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: Missing jetways

Post by george[flytampa] » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:42 am

I've not seen this problem on MSFS before.

check you have four jetway folders in C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\flytampagg-sydney\SimObjects\Landmarks

re-installing might fix it
Cryptic56

Post by Cryptic56 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:16 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:42 am
I've not seen this problem on MSFS before.

check you have four jetway folders in C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\flytampagg-sydney\SimObjects\Landmarks

re-installing might fix it
Yes, I have all four folders. Reinstalling did not fix it and I've checked with another person that has the same scenery and they have the same issue.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:51 pm

Weird. They both show up here.

Have you removed the ASOBO Sydney? Any other SYdney MODs that could be active? Not sure there are any.
Brendan03

Post by Brendan03 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:22 pm

Hi George.

I'm the other person with that issue (The screenshot Cryptic posted is mine)

I thought it was odd because you can see the base structure for the jet bridge is visible, just not the bridge itself.

I only installed this yesterday. The only other add-ons in the community folder are the FlyByWire A320 and I also have ORBX Sydney Cityscape installed. I haven't removed Asobo Sydney though.
Brendan03

Post by Brendan03 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:50 pm

Further to this I have done the following:

-Checked for 4 Folders in the Community/Fly Tampa Sydney/SimObjects/Landmarks Folder (There are 4)
-Deleted Asobo Sydney folder in Windows Explorer (which then forced me to reinstall on next Startup of MSFS)
-Deleted Asobo Sydney in MSFS Content Manager
-Reinstalled FlyTampa Sydney via Universal Installer (Selected as Run as Admin)
(No change)
-Uninstalled ORBX Sydney Cityscape
-Restarted Computer
(No change)

I'm not quite sure what other troubleshooting steps to take. I haven't installed very many third party add ons either. Just Sydney City from ORBX as mentioned, Brisbane City and FlyTampa Sydney is the first Airport I've bought for MSFS.

If it helps, I'm running MSFS 1.17.3.0, Microsoft Store, Standard Edition. Windows 10 21H1 (19043.1081). GeForce Drivers 471.11. I believe my Windows Updates are all current too.
Cryptic56

Post by Cryptic56 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:27 pm

I have done all the same steps going as far as removing everything but YSSY out of my community folder and getting rid of Asobo's YSSY
Last edited by Cryptic56 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:28 pm

Thank you guys.

I've found the problem. The jetways all have unique identifier numbers (GUID). Jetways 55 and 57 show up on my computer because they loading a jetway from Flytampa Las Vegas. If you don't have Vegas installed, 55 and 57 will be jetwayless.

I'll fix it shortly and submit a update to Microsoft etc.
Cryptic56

Post by Cryptic56 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:28 pm
Thank you guys.

I've found the problem. The jetways all have unique identifier numbers (GUID). Jetways 55 and 57 show up on my computer because they loading a jetway from Flytampa Las Vegas. If you don't have Vegas installed, 55 and 57 will be jetwayless.

Thank you so much! And in regards to my other issue with loading back to the main menu I suspect it might be a sim issue so I am going to reinstall my sim.
Brendan03

Post by Brendan03 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 pm

george[flytampa] wrote:
Thank you guys.

Ah this is fantastic news. I was trying to look through the Console to see if there was an error message coming up which suggested what information might be missing or referenced. Does this mean subsequent updates will come through MSFS Content Manager?

Thanks again George. :)
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:45 pm

Brendan03 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 pm
george[flytampa] wrote:
Thank you guys.

Ah this is fantastic news. I was trying to look through the Console to see if there was an error message coming up which suggested what information might be missing or referenced. Does this mean subsequent updates will come through MSFS Content Manager?

Thanks again George. :)
yes
Cryptic56

Post by Cryptic56 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:43 am

Can you let me know when the update is pushed? (ORBX)
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:47 pm

The Universal installer and Orbx have been updated.

Microsoft will take a while.