FT Amsterdam & TE Netherlands

luv2fly61

FT Amsterdam & TE Netherlands

Post by luv2fly61 » Sun May 09, 2021 9:05 am

Hi there,

Recently purchased and installed FT Amsterdam and as many others having the issues where I get "flying" buses and airport elevation issues, such as lamp poles in the air, etc. 
I also have ORBX TE Netherlands installed.
I have also noticed more recently that flying into EHAM the airport is missing a lot of details including but not limited to the pavement markings.
Also when this is happening I noticed a duplication of airport in the P3D5 airport menu, but the ICAO starts with letter Z, as per the attachment (ZHAM).
When this is happening the Aivlasoft EFB software also shows that I am in the middle of nowhere although I have landed at the proper runway...

Anyone had experienced this? Any suggestions or solutions for both issues?
Greatly appreciated,

Mike
Attachments
EHAM.PNG
EHAM.PNG (665.74 KiB) Viewed 282 times
Wolkenschreck2

Re: FT Amsterdam & TE Netherlands

Post by Wolkenschreck2 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Hi Mike,

Have you installed the compatibility patch by ORBX? A few days ago, I wrote a brief guide about how to make FT EHAM compatible with ORBX TE Netherlands. Maybe it will help you:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14345&start=28#p70720
luv2fly61

Post by luv2fly61 » Sun May 09, 2021 2:12 pm

Hi and thank you for the quick reply.
Quick question, please... Holger Sandmann's patch includes a replacement for the Amsterdam LC folder which in the version no longer exists.
Do I ignore it or added to a different folder in FT? I am under the assumption that only the TE Netherlands files are need it from that patch.

Your feedback greatly appreciated,
Thank you,
Mike
Wolkenschreck2

Post by Wolkenschreck2 » Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 am

No worries Mike!

With EHAM v1.3, the file names have changed and the LC folder is not longer included. Have a look at point 2) in the guide I linked and, even more importantly, the attached screenshot of the folder.

Christoph