NOT COMPATIBLE..YET[update]GSX profile release thread

Victoroos
Posts: 27

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by Victoroos » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:26 pm

astro_liam wrote:
adrian wrote:Vic, can you update your GSX afcad according to this new ILS/GP fix (number 7 in "Sticky: Central fixes topic"):
Cheers!
Was just about to ask the same thing - Will your GSX update work with the ILS Fixes
not yet. working on it, enjoyed some holiday days.
All the normal PB work so most of the time more than useful :)
Boornel
Posts: 1

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by Boornel » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:00 am

Pushback from D5 (to A10) crashes couatl after releasing parking brakes (I do not have the ILS fix installed yet)


couatl v3.1 (build 3536)
panic log started on Fri Dec 30 18:40:30 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 73, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 343, in do
File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 321, in makeRegularPath
IndexError: list index out of range
{'Airport': 'EHAM', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate D 5', 'User Pos': (52.30909849023073, 4.767120293306655, 3.89168 m, 2.39168 m, 184.01620357027028)}
bradley27
Posts: 172

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by bradley27 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Are the ADEs based on the updated versions with the improved ILS in the sticky topic?
astro_liam
Posts: 11

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by astro_liam » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:31 pm

bradley27 wrote:Are the ADEs based on the updated versions with the improved ILS in the sticky topic?
Two posts above yours myself and another user asked the same question :wink:

Not yet
daveroverts
Posts: 1

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by daveroverts » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:10 am

Is there a possiblity to add alternative pushbacks? For example: gates D47 - D55 (North Delta-Pier): When runway 24 is in use, and there is no traffic inbound for those gates, the controller usually gives an alternative pushback (in this case: KLM33Y, alternative pushback and startup approved, face east.)
Victoroos
Posts: 27

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by Victoroos » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:42 pm

daveroverts wrote:Is there a possiblity to add alternative pushbacks? For example: gates D47 - D55 (North Delta-Pier): When runway 24 is in use, and there is no traffic inbound for those gates, the controller usually gives an alternative pushback (in this case: KLM33Y, alternative pushback and startup approved, face east.)
Copied and wilco!
Victoroos
Posts: 27

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by Victoroos » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Boornel wrote:Pushback from D5 (to A10) crashes couatl after releasing parking brakes (I do not have the ILS fix installed yet)


couatl v3.1 (build 3536)
panic log started on Fri Dec 30 18:40:30 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 73, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 343, in do
File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 321, in makeRegularPath
IndexError: list index out of range
{'Airport': 'EHAM', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate D 5', 'User Pos': (52.30909849023073, 4.767120293306655, 3.89168 m, 2.39168 m, 184.01620357027028)}
Thanks, will check it out :)
GiuseppeL90
Posts: 3

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by GiuseppeL90 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Sorry, where can I find the "virtualy/gsx" folder?
In my "\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3" folder I can't find it.
Thank you.
Jorpool
Posts: 14

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by Jorpool » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:04 am

GiuseppeL90 wrote:Sorry, where can I find the "virtualy/gsx" folder?
In my "\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3" folder I can't find it.
Thank you.

C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX
Victoroos
Posts: 27

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by Victoroos » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:57 am

GiuseppeL90 wrote:Sorry, where can I find the "virtualy/gsx" folder?
In my "\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3" folder I can't find it.
Thank you.
You can also place them in the scenery folder of eham.
Update is on its way! new afcad, new better ^^
GiuseppeL90
Posts: 3

Re: [update]GSX profile release thread

Post by GiuseppeL90 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:15 am

Jorpool wrote:
GiuseppeL90 wrote:Sorry, where can I find the "virtualy/gsx" folder?
In my "\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3" folder I can't find it.
Thank you.
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX
I found it, thank you.
One question, what happens if I manually edit the extension to all 4 files (all 4 files ends with extension ".bgl")?
I don't know why, ProATC/X always assigns me a different runway to land.
Yesterday I had selected SOUTH (so runway 18R or 18C for landing), and ProATC/X assigns me runways 36R -.-'
After landing, when I tried to start GSX (Ctrl+Shift+F12) It appeared this error:

Code: Select all

[GSX] System error while accessing file C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\FlyTampa\Amsterdam\scenery\ADEX_FLYTAMPA_EHAM_2016_NORTH.bgl: CreateFile failed The system cannot find the file specified: "C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\FlyTampa\Amsterdam\scenery\ADEX_FLYTAMPA_EHAM_2016_NORTH
So, If I modify the extension to all 4 files, something happens?
For example:
Folder: "\FlyTampa\Amsterdam\scenery"
ADEX_FLYTAMPA_EHAM_2016_EAST.bgl
ADEX_FLYTAMPA_EHAM_2016_NORTH.bgl
ADEX_FLYTAMPA_EHAM_2016_SOUTH.bgl
ADEX_FLYTAMPA_EHAM_2016_WEST.bgl

Thank you.
Victoroos wrote:
GiuseppeL90 wrote:Sorry, where can I find the "virtualy/gsx" folder?
In my "\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3" folder I can't find it.
Thank you.
You can also place them in the scenery folder of eham.
Update is on its way! new afcad, new better ^^
Thanks for your job!
aceridgey
Posts: 71

Re: NOT COMPATIBLE..YET[update]GSX profile release thread

Post by aceridgey » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:40 pm

How do we get these working with "all runway" option,

Just simply rename the file?
Daantjeplanes
Posts: 2

Re: NOT COMPATIBLE..YET[update]GSX profile release thread

Post by Daantjeplanes » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:07 am

My ground gets see trough at the bridges and on Quebec..... Can you fix that?
Post Reply