The Parking garage

swapilot

The Parking garage

Post by swapilot » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:51 pm

Also like to commend you on KSAN. Very good realism. One thing I was hoping to see was on the famous "Parking Garage" at the approach end of 27 on that side, facing the airport it is a full side ad for the San Diego Zoo featuring 2 monkeys painted on the side of the wall. It takes up the whole side of the garage. I don't know if there is a way to add this myself but that would have been kinda neat.
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:28 pm

If you can send over a photo showing this it shall be added :)
knarfage

Re: The Parking garage

Post by knarfage » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 am

I've seen a picture of this and even a link, thought the link doesn't work, at least when I tried it, but would it be possible to get a file of this for KSAN, it would be a great add to KSAN which after the years since it came out is still one of my favorite airports, especially since I lived there, any help would be great ( for FS2004 ).

Thanks
Swisspilot

Post by Swisspilot » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:59 am

Hi

Just returned from San Diego and the yellow Parking is really missing. I took some pictures of it. Could you please tell me tho whom I have to send it and I'll do it. Would be great to see it in the scenery!

Regards
Patrick
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:37 am

Swisspilot wrote:Hi

Just returned from San Diego and the yellow Parking is really missing. I took some pictures of it. Could you please tell me tho whom I have to send it and I'll do it. Would be great to see it in the scenery!

Regards
Patrick
There is a reason why this is considered a 'Legacy Product'. :wink: