KSFO for FSX

tinsanchezs

KSFO for FSX

Post by tinsanchezs » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:34 am

I want to buy KSFO, but i installed recently fsx, will it work for FSX because the internet page doesnt say anything about fsx...??

thanks, agustin
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by martin[flytampa] » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:32 pm

It won't work.
khaled98

Post by khaled98 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:48 pm

I wish that KSFO release for FSX. I have FSX and i want the scenery
MidgeyMidget2

Post by MidgeyMidget2 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:33 pm

khaled98 wrote:I wish that KSFO release for FSX. I have FSX and i want the scenery
Another company is in the process of developing one. Patience young grasshopper.
Acezboy

Post by Acezboy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 pm

MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
khaled98 wrote:I wish that KSFO release for FSX. I have FSX and i want the scenery
Another company is in the process of developing one. Patience young grasshopper.
Who? :shock:
yankeesji

Post by yankeesji » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Acezboy wrote:
MidgeyMidget2 wrote:
You're kidding right? You commented on the topic, but after reading your response, I'm guessing you really didn't even read the topic...LOL... :D
viewtopic.php?t=4231
Acezboy

Post by Acezboy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 am

yankeesji wrote:
Acezboy wrote:
MidgeyMidget2 wrote: Another company is in the process of developing one. Patience young grasshopper.
You're kidding right? You commented on the topic, but after reading your response, I'm guessing you really didn't even read the topic...LOL... :D
viewtopic.php?t=4231
Oh right :P LOL, I forget where I post ;)