South side just abeam rwys 1L & 1R

TWAB707

South side just abeam rwys 1L & 1R

Post by TWAB707 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Can someone help me out here? Using FS9 I'm retired TWA ac maintenance and was wondering how I can make the area along US Hwy 101 look like TWA as it did throughout the 70's, 80's or 90's?. I need to have a couple small utility buildings removed and a few light poles relocated for ac parking. Also this hangar needs to be just a little bit taller to accommodate two 707's. Any suggestions?

http://www.jetvideos.net/video/view.php?id=104
Attachments
TWA SFO Cargo & South Ramp.jpg
TWA SFO Cargo & South Ramp.jpg (254.66 KiB) Viewed 2838 times
martin[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: South side just abeam rwys 1L & 1R

Post by martin[flytampa] » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:42 am

Our KSFO FS9 is so old I don't quite recall how the items were clustered together. The only way to find out is for you to move/delete "hangar" BGL files until this area is blank. Its likely that a whole cluster of buildings has to be removed, which can't be avoided. Then you would have to build and texture a 3d model to fit your needs.
TWAB707

Re: South side just abeam rwys 1L & 1R

Post by TWAB707 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Well seeing how that's the only hangar in that section of the field, I should be okay locating it via your methods. Now as for building and texturing a 3D model? Way above my pay grade. Think I'll stick with what I have. Thank you for getting back to me. Greatly appreciated.