No seasons in Montreal V2

FatalixFox

No seasons in Montreal V2

Post by FatalixFox » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Hello FlyTampa Community,

after installing Montreal V2, it doesn't change the seasons of the Airport and the snow in the winter is also missing, even when I select diffrent months in the FlyTampa Configurator. The environment around does change, as you can see on the screenshot.
I also tried the "SeasonsFixMontrealP3DV4"from George but then the airport ground textures staied black and unloaded.
For the installation of the scenery, I used the Fly Tampa Universal P3D installer, so I think this should be the newest version.

I hope, somebody of you has an idea, how I can fix this issue.

Thank you very much for help!

Best regards
Attachments
Prepar3D_XLx0cGVNvq.jpg
Prepar3D_XLx0cGVNvq.jpg (982.52 KiB) Viewed 628 times
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Re: No seasons in Montreal V2

Post by george[flytampa] » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Chnage the time in-game, not with the config tool.
Make sure you have the scripts folder in the flytampaMontreal folder.

Re-install, with the installer, if you don't.
FatalixFox

Post by FatalixFox » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:06 pm

Thank you for your fast answere George!
The scripts folder is in the flytampa Montreal folder.
Of course, I also changed the season in-game but the airport always stays the same.
george[flytampa]
Site Admin

Post by george[flytampa] » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:51 pm

Odd. try re-installing and make sure any older versions of Montreal have been removed.
Or did you add it to the scenery database manually? If so it won't work. It uses the new addons method.
So make sure there is nothing for Montreal in the scenery database. It should only show up greyed out which means its an addon.
FatalixFox

Post by FatalixFox » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:59 am

I reinstalled the scenery several times, but this didn't change anything unfortunately.
I added the Addon.xml from the installation folder to the documents folder, where all the other airports are installed. Then I corrected the path of the effects etc. with the tool: "AddonOrganizer". That's the way how I added the airport to the simulator.
I have already checked the paths in the xml files, with the file of a friend and they all seem right.

Maybe some of you has another idea, what might be wrong.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards!