LGKR for XP12

Post Reply
Flightline
Posts: 4

LGKR for XP12

Post by Flightline » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:18 pm

X-Plane 12 presents a market of customers wanting to get a refined and modernized version of LGKR. Are you working on it? If no, is it being taken into consideration?
emilios[flytampa]
Site Admin
Posts: 1622

Re: LGKR for XP12

Post by emilios[flytampa] » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:20 pm

Flightline wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:18 pm X-Plane 12 presents a market of customers wanting to get a refined and modernized version of LGKR. Are you working on it? If no, is it being taken into consideration?
Unfortunately not. If things change in the XPlane scene, it would be considered.
Flightline
Posts: 4

Re: LGKR for XP12

Post by Flightline » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:47 am

I'd know at least 2000 customers would be ready to buy it.
Flightline
Posts: 4

Re: LGKR for XP12

Post by Flightline » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:50 am

Also an update wouldn't take an eternity, since the base is already given. The X-plane market for high quality models is bigger than the one in msfs.
Benncpp15
Posts: 190

Re: LGKR for XP12

Post by Benncpp15 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:26 pm

Flightline wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:50 am Also an update wouldn't take an eternity, since the base is already given. The X-plane market for high quality models is bigger than the one in msfs.
hahah. Xplane is dead as dead. Look at his comment again. Xplane sceneries don't sell. You are few in number or all pirates. Even some xplane only devs are dropping it for MSFS.

MSFS is vastly superior and only getting stronger.
Flightline
Posts: 4

Re: LGKR for XP12

Post by Flightline » Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:04 pm

Benncpp15 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:26 pm
Flightline wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:50 am Also an update wouldn't take an eternity, since the base is already given. The X-plane market for high quality models is bigger than the one in msfs.
hahah. Xplane is dead as dead. Look at his comment again. Xplane sceneries don't sell. You are few in number or all pirates. Even some xplane only devs are dropping it for MSFS.

MSFS is vastly superior and only getting stronger.
This statement is vastly untrue and it seems you are being a dick on purpose. While MSFS may have more users, due to the open source nature of X-Plane, addons tend to sell better than in MSFS, which keeps many developers on X-Plane. The statement you made about the supposed superiorit of MSFS is also untrue, since X-Plane 12 is a simulator with physics miles superior of MSFS and graphics which can match MSFS. For the statement of piracy, I would like to inform you about the existence of simplaza, a website designed to host pirated MSFS products. I would even argue that the number of MSFS pirates far outweighs the one of X-Plane pirates, since X-Plane with features like SASL prevent easy piracy. I know I am probably overreacting to a ragebait statement, but just let these sink in before saying such idiotic things ever agin.
Post Reply